Kalinga Architectures Private Limited
We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as an Architectural and interior designer. The responsibilities of the Architectural Designer include meeting with clients, creating drawings, designs, and layouts, and complying with industry regulations.
To be successful as an Architectural Designer, you should have excellent technical skills and be proficient in computer-aided design (CAD) software. You should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and should have the creativity to shape innovative, unique designs.-
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new constructions, alterations, or repairs.
- Gathering the necessary measurements,
dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
- Using CAD software and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans for management and client approval.
- Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients.
- Providing management with estimates on cost, time, machinery, construction, and other specifications.
- Interacting with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support.
- Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained.
- Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ensuring that all layouts and blueprints are compliant with industry codes and legal standards.
Architectural Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- A portfolio of completed designs.
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software.
- Strong creative design and time management skills.
- Good customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good maths skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D;/2021/21 Applications are invited for one temporary position of Project Attendant Level II in a project in the Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineerin [...]
Required Account Executive / MIS Executive. Maintain accurate records of all accounts Receivable transactions, Working knowledge of AR concepts, Accurate & timely payment of vendor, employee [...]
Participate in evolving projects aligned with company goals. Participate in the development of schedules, priorities, and determination of time lines and resources. Help all departments in assur [...]
Production Manager(1+ Years)-Kanpur WEATHER RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED UPDATE DATE : JAN 9, 2021 COUNTRY : INDIA REGION : UTTAR PRADESH TOWN : KANPUR CATEGORY : PRO [...]