WORKFORCE LOGIQ INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Who can Apply:
1) Experience with SQL Server database
2) Excellent Communication skills
3) SDLC understanding
4) Web based application
6) Experience Supporting Large ERP
7) Shift time EST / PST time zone (Ready to work in night shifts 5.30 PM to 2.30 AM )
8) Work from home / Remote work option is available
9) Start immediately
Workforce Logiq is rapidly growing and expanding their technical team to include a high calibre Software Support Analyst to help facilitate software support for its internal applications.
The Level 2 Support Analyst will coordinate with a team of support analysts to provide Tier 2 support for internal customers of our custom built web-based ERP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and multiple internal and external system integrations. Resource will be expected to analyse / debug application source code and provide code fix (when required), fix data issues, create and execute database script for mass insert/update, collaborate with a geographically diverse team of Software Support Analyst and Engineers to ensure quick resolution of complex software issues in order to achieve a high level of problem resolution and customer satisfaction. Works with both internal teams and development teams to assure issues are resolved in a timely fashion. Ability to work independently, strong communication skills, and a high degree of analytical and problem solving skills are essential to success in this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Facilitate communication between IT teams, including local, off-shore and remote US resources, to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of project objectives.
2. Interact with the Level 1 support team/business users, debug and derive the technical
3. Analyze code to understand and explain business logic to L1 support team/business
4. Create and execute data insert/update scripts to resolve data issues, bulk data change
5. Generate ad-hoc reports by creating and executing SQL select queries
6. Maintain repository for scripts created
7. Create/Modify XML templates for rendering data for reports
8. Perform UAT and smoke tests on production environment
9. Provide code fix when required
10. Facilitate communication between IT teams, including local, off-shore and remote US resources, to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of project objectives
11. Provide Techno-Functional Support of All Workforce Logiq Central Applications including but not limited to:
a. Custom built web-based ERP
b. Microsoft Dynamics CRM
c. Microsoft Dynamics AX
d. Microsoft SharePoint
E. Micro strategy
12. Coordinate with other IT teams, and Business customers to accomplish successful resolution of all issues reported to Central Applications Support Team.
13. Ensure all Central Applications Support SLAs are meet and consistently maintained for 95% of Support Incidents handled.
14. Manage special projects as needed for enhancements to or implementation of any of the Supported Central Applications.
15. Create and maintain process documents for Central Applications support processes, as needed.
16. Support continuous process improvement by identifying and documenting support issues and working with Support and business teams to implement processes to prevent future occurrence.
17. Other administrative tasks assigned by management.
Experience with mongoDB and DocumentDB is an added advantage.
1. 3 years experience in a software support environment.
2. Engineering Graduates/Postgraduates (B.E. /B.Tech or M. E. /M. Tech. only)
3. Experience supporting large ERP or financial systems and supporting a diverse team of users.
4. Experience in providing support for web based applications
5. Microsoft Office experience including Excel and Outlook
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. Shift time EST / PST time zone
8. Work from home / Remote work option is available
9. Start immediately
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description A leading Dassault Systems SOLIDWORKS VAR in India requires CAD sales professionals in various cities in India. Job involves sales and business development of IT Software Solutions (M [...]
Very Important Note / Notice for Candidates before Apply: This position is for Pharmaceuticals Candidates only with essential exposure in related field & not for Non-Pharma Candidates, hence this is [...]
Advanced Business and Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd Role: Full stack Java script Developer We're Advanced Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity [...]
We're ADVANCED We re one of the UK s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride our [...]