HCL Technologies Limited
Greetings from HCL Technologies!
HCL is hiring for the Banking domain.
Kindly read through the JD to understand the requirement better
Skill Set Required
- Graduate in any stream (Preferably in Commerce/Finance).
- Bereavement/Deceased support experience preferable
- Good Analytical, Comprehension, and Interpretation Skills
- Should possess Good Communication skills, both in terms to interpret & converse.
- Should have a keen eye for details and drive for deep research
- Good problem-solving skills and should possess a logical approach
- Good knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, etc)
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and overtime
- Effective time management and attention to detail required
- Should sense the customer impact on every aspect of delivery
- Typing skills 25 WPM
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous banking experience / Accounts & finance (Optional)
Experience: 0 - 1 Years in Banking Domain / Operations
Shift: Australian Shift
Work Location: Sholinganallur, Chennai.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes to the below-mentioned email address:[email protected]
*Please mention the subject line as"Application - Banking Process"
Ayesha Anjum S
Talent Acquisition Group
HCL Technologies Ltd
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Manufacturing & Global Procurement -> Converters & Controls -> Converter Factory Oragadam This position is a part of Technical support department supporting converter assembly fac [...]
Job Description If you have a strong CV as a Store Manager or Lead/Deputy Manager from a fast paced, hands on, food retail background and are looking for a new opportunity we want to hear from you. T [...]
Customer Service Representative Exp : 2 – 3 years’ experience Salary : 15,000/- to 20,000/- per month Job Location: Kalyan Nagar & Whitefiled Work Schedule: Monday – Saturday Preferably: Ma [...]
Job Description Job Description Key Responsibilities: Resolve/fulfil incoming Second line(Level 2) incidents and requests for all transitioned and supported IT services in a 24x7 support environment [...]