First American (India) Pvt Ltd
As a part of the ServiceNow Development team, the Senior Integration Engineer will support the adoption, utilization and ongoing operations of the ServiceNow implementation. The incumbent will be part of a synergistic team that embraces Agile and DevOps best practices.
- Participates in the design, development, configuration and maintenance of the ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Service Portal, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Discovery, Release Management, Discovery, and Event Management.
- Contribute to full life-cycle application development/configuration including user requirements, specifications, design, application configuration, API service design,
web services development, testing, documentation, etc.
- Prepare detailed specifications and documentation from which programs will be configured, written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Lead discussions on assigned projects or efforts with users and develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation.
- May lead small projects or regularly mentor other team members follow coding standards or best practices aligning with ServiceNow architectural standards. Conduct code reviews.
- Researches, designs, plans, and drives implementations of new ServiceNow solutions and enterprise technologies.
- Works with Project Managers and Business Analysts to produce project delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Mentor junior developers share knowledge and guide through standards and best practices.
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Administration, Installation, and support of ServiceNow suite of products
- Production and Non-Production Support including Identification, diagnosis, and remediation or escalation of operational issues
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in designing and implementing business applications using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to provide concrete reusable service
- Having hands-on experience in application integration using ServiceNow technologies including REST, SOAP, FTP
- Having hands-on experience in ServiceNow Discovery, CMDB, Orchestration, and Event Management
- Experience developing workflows, Business Rules, ACLS, Client Scripts, Script Includes, UI Policies, Date Policies, UI Actions, and table extension in ServiceNow.
- Proficient using SOAPUI or other tools to test SOAP/REST Web Service APIs
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise integration architecture and enterprise application
- Solid experience with XML programming (transformations, schema definitions, etc.) and W3C standards
- Strong experience in understanding of issues around integration with large volumes of data, real-time synchronous and asynchronous integration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination education and experience
- ServiceNow Administration Certification
Typical Range of Experience
- 7+ years of directly related experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
All brands,Dish tv ,dth, laptops, desktop service [...]
For you the doors to the world of career based part time jobs are opened where you get a chance to work for India biggest projects and programs DATA ENTRY this is good news for typers Home based com [...]
Food and accomodation will be given. Must know south and north indian dishes , hindi or English language required. [...]
"Say NO to UNEMPLOYMENT" EARN HIGH in very LOW INVESTMENTs. Just START & INSTALL your own LED BULBs Assembling domestic plant business from your home with FREE (Training & Raw Material). MALE / F [...]