S&P Capital IQ
Roles and Responsibilities
The Role: An Associate, Markets & Deals Client Support understands the everyday workflow of clients and helps utilize our products more effectively and efficiently. You will directly contribute to the department’s goals of improving client support interactions.
The Location: Ahmedabad, India
The Grade: 07
Work Shift: This is a Night shift position. You should be flexible to work on any other shift depending upon the business need.
The Team: The Client Support team is responsible for providing client support for our business intelligence tool by holding investigative conversations with clients & driving product usage. Being present in US, Pakistan,
India & Philippines makes it a truly global team. Members of the team get to learn in-depth industry knowledge and develop technical skills. You will also work with different teams inside the organization across many functional areas (Sales, Technology, Product Management, Content & Industry Research, etc).
The Impact: As the face of the organization, your regular day requires you to answer client queries while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, data and the industries we cover. Additionally, you’ll help to accelerate the quality and timeliness of the data, improve operational efficiency to reduce error rates, and improve support survey scores to help maintain retention rates and drive revenue increases.
What’s in it for you:
• Sharpen your professional and social skills while interacting with real estate industry leaders
• Develop your industry knowledge by working with our diverse client base at various financial institutions, government organizations and Universities located across the globe.
• Learn technical expertise like MS Excel and SQL.
• Be part of a company that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward exceptional performance with growth opportunities.
• Provide client support via phone, email and other mediums
• Make suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality
• Work with clients and internal colleagues to help build customized, data-driven Excel models
• Work with Senior Associates on projects which improve and develop subject matter expertise
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's/College degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent
• Knowledgeable in finance, capital markets or the global economy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively
• Team-player mentality with tight-knit teamwork skills
• Flexible to changes in a rapidly evolving environment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Executive - Sales Executive Sales Min. graduate in any stream minimum 1 - 2 years of Experience into Real Estate Sales,, [...]
Thorough hands on experience in wordpress Should be good in front end designing & backend functionalities Should be good in PHP Good in mysql and any other database functionali [...]
We're an ambitious, forward- thinking team offering a relaxed and friendly working atmosphere where you will be made to feel like part of the family from day one., [...]
We're an ambitious , forward-thinking team offering a relaxed and friendly working atmosphere where you will be made to feel like part of the family from day one. Graduate of college or art sch [...]