First American (India) Pvt Ltd
A Functional Consultant role requires understanding of the domain and using that understanding to enhance work output in terms of functionality and enhancement to software applications. Role requires understanding of the accounting process followed at FA to help customize the development of the Oracle financial suite. Enhancing application and achieving speed and efficiency by setting trouble shooting and debugging guidelines. Role also required decision making on the type of platform to be used for the applications (Windows, Web, SharePoint etc.). Determining the process and strategy to be used in software design at a project level (Agile, top-down, bottom up, stepwise refinement, use of patterns and pattern languages,
iterative and incremental processes etc.). Role is required to assessing and diagnosing issues faced in design of an application and determining preliminary solutions to identified issues and gaps. Advising the business on their financial reporting needs and customizing the cubes for the same & having a macro view of the servers and user platforms being used in the Hyperion environment.
- Understands and meets stated needs & requirements of the stakeholders, brings contextual nuances in deliverables and work output to truly partner with all concerned stakeholders.
- Adapts to other cultures and unfamiliar situations, thinks on the feet & displays sense of urgency for completion of deliverables.
- Knowledge on creating program plans spanning across multiple projects modules to drive overall program effectiveness in terms of quality, cost and time.
- Analyzing scope change requests to make informed decision on resourcing, cost and time estimation & effectively managing all escalations in-line with organization norms.
- Driving speed and automation of builds by writing process improvement scripts to be run on CM tools & building capability of the team by identifying training needs on CM practices and tool usage. Driving efficiency in development by suggesting improvements to CM practices (including multi-site, distributed development) and processes (branching, build, backup etc.)
- Ensuring no errors in development by troubleshooting and resolving CM problems.
- Must have complete end to end understanding of the product being developed and its usage & guiding the teams/members on interfaces and other dependencies of the product, also guiding the teams/members on of production infrastructure.
- Suggest ways to improvise and optimize production infrastructure/architecture and troubleshoot related incidents
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration by promoting openness and dialogue, facilitates participation of self and other team members in organizational decisions and motivates other team members and drives pride and positivity in work. Exhibits professionalism in conduct of work and respects others views.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues including customer, onshore counterpart, supervisors, team members, business analysts and business teams.
- Functional expertise of Oracle ERP – AR, GL, Order Management (OM), INV, Pricing.
- Experience in at least 2 End-to-End Implementation projects encompassing Account Receivables and Order management.
- Strong domain knowledge on Financials is desired.
- Technical understanding of the modules is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Configuration document (BR 100/ BR 110)
- Translating business requirements into a viable blueprint, Scoping, Estimation, Scheduling, Impact Analysis, Configuration document (BR 100/ BR 110)
- Feasibility Analysis - Technical feasibility (Study of proposed application, performance expected, application function, benefits), Financial feasibility (costs incurred, milestone timelines), Operational feasibility (does the application meet the need or solve the problem, will users be able to adapt to the application)
- Knowledge on SDLC, running simulations to gather information, Oracle EBS and related technologies, Finance and accounting, Procurement, Payable, Receivables, Supply Chain, HCM etc.
- Troubleshooting and debugging tools, Coding standards & practices, Unit testing.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 15 years of formal education - Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Professional work experience of 4+ years
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
EY-Consulting – Fusion Finance functional– Senior Consultant The opportunity We’re looking for Senior Consultant with expertise in Fusion Finance functional to join the leadership group of o [...]
Oracle Cloud HCM Functional consultant We are looking for a Staff profile who has 3 or more years of experience in cloud HCM. The consultant should have work on 2 or more cloud HCM modules Mandato [...]
Oracle Cloud HCM Functional consultant We are looking for a Staff profile who has 3 or more years of experience in cloud HCM. The consultant should have work on 2 or more cloud HCM modules Man [...]
EY-Consulting – Fusion Finance functional– Senior Consultant The opportunity We’re looking for Senior Consultant with expertise in Fusion Finance functional to join the leadership group [...]