SoftDEL Systems Private Limited
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Apply new technologies and product innovations to optimize customer experience
- Communicate with customer for requirement understanding and technical discussions.
- Comply with all applicable development processes.
- Contributing to all aspects of software development, including architecture, infrastructure, testing, design, and programming.
- Should be an Expert in NodeJs (MUST HAVE)
- Proficient with databases (MongoDB & MySQL)
- Experienced in AWS stack MUST
- Fluent in Git, continuous integration, automated tests and build processes
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of proven experience on implementation of large-scale web applications
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should be able to work independently and should be impeccable in delivery
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pr [...]
Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks [...]
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Engineering Travel Percen [...]
Job Description About the team Develop core versions of software applications for sale to external clients. Identifies client purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product M [...]