MSys Tech India Pvt. Ltd.
Network & Data Security Specialist:
Roles & responsibilities:
- Perform network security risk management assessments for perimeter and internal networks
- Data protection is of utmost importance. Ensure compliance with data privacy, use and sharing. Ensure data access is highly controlled and is for permitted use
- Champion secure multi-tenant SaaS architecture practices. Develop threat models and engage in ongoing development discussions on secure architecture
- Safeguard networks against unauthorized infiltration, modification, destruction, or disclosure
- Conduct network traffic analysis for anomalies
- Perform security audits for new business initiatives and partners
- Define requirements for the establishment and maintenance of secure application and infrastructure designs
- Provide requirements for policy and engineering standards to establish risk monitoring standards and engineering best practices
- Research, evaluate, test, and recommend new security software or devices.
- Periodically review system security to accommodate changes to policy or technology.
- Develop policies and procedures for responding to security incidents, and for investigating and reporting security violations and incidents
- Plan and execute the protection of information found on company computers and data networks
- Design, develop, and implement security plans depending on the companys needs and current threats
- Install, uninstall, update, and maintain various security programs that protect sensitive data using firewalls and data-encryption technology
- Develop policies and procedures to securely establish and monitor networking connectivity against clients on-prem networks.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in the Information Technology or Computer Security field with five (5)+ years of experience * OR Associate's degree in the Information Technology or Computer Security field with seven (7)+ years of experience
- Experience as a Network Engineer, Network Operations, System Support, or related occupation
- Documented experience analyzing and synthesizing information with other relevant data sources, providing guidance and mentorship to others in cyber threat analysis and operations, evaluating, interpreting, and integrating all sources of information, and fusing computer network attack analyses.
- Organization and planning skills; excellent time management
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly resourceful and self-motivated
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Certification (GICSP), GIAC Security Essentials (GSE) Certification
- Curious, well-read and keeps up with news and current events / market events
- Understands the pace of an early-stage startup; enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Wants to change the way real estate operates and be on the ground at a disruptive Proptech firm
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities - Responsible for ISO 27001 based Information Security Management System implementation and sustenance - Responsible for advising clients on Business Continuity Plannin [...]
Roles and Responsibilities The Role Introduction: As a member of the Program and Project Management (P&PM;) Capability Center at Shell, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging bu [...]
Roles and Responsibilities You will be expected to: - Agree and deliver a body of work, organised into programmes, projects and workstreams to agreed time, cost, quality, risk and benefit profi [...]
Your Role and Responsibilities As a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist, you are responsible to perform installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning for infras [...]