Roles and Responsibilities
Credit underwriter have onus for assessing the risk of a borrower being able to repay their loan to the lender, decision the loan adhering to the regulatory guidelines and company policy & procedures as well
• Underwrite and decision loans to comply with state and federal regulations. Should be able to
underwrite all Tiers, including complex loan transactions.
• Credit Appraisal of Loan applications within defined guidelines and accordingly take decision or
recommend for approval to higher authorities.
• Underwriting cases with desired level of quality and enabling achievement of Branch Business target by proper training.
• To evaluate proposals of customers for Business loans secured and unsecured, loan against
properties salaried and self-employed both, desirable knowledge of personal loans
• Use performance history along with liquidity, debt/asset management and profitability ratios to
assess creditworthiness in evaluation.
• Interact with Customers & understand the business and regularly monitor delinquencies / infants.
• Decision making within defined TAT.
• Credit and collection visits to customers
• Ensuring compliance with company policies and guidelines.
• Analyze appraisal report and collateral offered in the loan application to determine acceptability and appropriate loan to value ratios for decisions.
• Having sound knowledge of property documents like title deed, mutation, registered mortgage and lien marking and other financial mortgage knowledge like FD, shares, insurance, bonds, securities & etc.
• Perform Income calculation, debt to income ratios, review/analyze complex asset statements,
financial statements, as well as personal and business income tax returns to render a decision.
• Analyze and review title opinions for decisioning on all loan applications.
• Documenting and effectively communicating reasons for the approval/rejection of loans.
• Decision and review completion of the required conditions to approve loan and communicate
requirements to appropriate parties.
• Frequent client visits to understands the proposal and business of customers not a back-office job
• Understanding of credit policies and their drafting
• Maintain good relationship with sales, collections, risk control unit , operations and other functional areas
MBA finance/ CA/ CMA/CS/CFA
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description for Assistant Branch Manager,Banking Hire, train, and supervise customer service representatives and financial servicemanagers. Enforcebankregulations and overseebanksecurity meas [...]
- Must be capable of drawing trial balance & carrying out bank reconciliation, creditors/ debtors reconciliation, stock reconciliation & passing other accounting entry independently. - Expert in Boo [...]
Production Manager ( For Kundli Location ) Sonipat Should have experience in garment labels and garment packaging industry. Experience 3 - 10 Years Salary 1 Lac 75 Thousand To [...]
Sales Candidates For Insurance Ishwar Nagar, Jhandewalan, Pitampura We are looking for somebody who has Minimum 1-2 Years of experience as a Agency manager / Business Manager / Senior Bus [...]