Title of the Position: Assistant Manager (Inside Sales) - Bangalore (sales & operations)
Reports to: GM Sales & Operations
Office Location: M G Road - Bangalore
Overall Responsibility : Responsible for candidate counseling, marketing & business development activities, handling Calls and operations at Ahmedabad centre
Key Responsibility Areas :
1. Candidate Counseling - Counseling prospective candidates about course offerings over phone and face-to-face
2. Operational Responsibilities
- Sunday Class logistics including set-up & arrangements.
- Role of host/proctor for all students in the class
3.Handling calls - 200+ (For student Mobilization and resolving queries - Sales Calls).+
General Note :
- The candidate must be able to identify the Miles' vision of training and guiding Indian students & professionals in obtaining the internationally-acclaimed US CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and CMA (Certified Management Accountant) designations which would add to their knowledge base, enhance their credibility and give them a global perspective.
- The Candidate must also be interested in playing an active role in the development and advancement of Miles' education/training offerings to a global scale on various ongoing & upcoming projects.
- The Candidate must be able to relate with the values of MILES.
- Leadership & Teamwork
Working hours :
10 A.M. - 7 P.M., Weekly off on Monday (Sunday Working - as we have classes conducted on Sundays)
- Graduation in any stream; MBA (Marketing or HR) is preferred
- 2 - 5 years work experience in inside sales in BPO or Education sector preferred.
About Miles Education :
Miles Education up-skills students and professionals to help them be future-ready and enable their career progression. Founded by Harvard and Stanford alumni, Miles offers globally recognized certifications in: Finance and Accounting (US CPA & CMA) - www.mileseducation.com/cpa & www.mileseducation.com/cma | Business & Data Analytics (IIM Lucknow & Wiley) - www.mileseducation.com/analytics | Emerging Technologies - www.mileseducation.com/tech.
About CareerGraph for Universities:
CareerGraph is an initiative by Miles Education to bridge the gap between academia and the industry by integrating experience with learning. CareerGraph enables university students to work on real-time online projects and pre-internships from the industry which leads to internships and campus placements.
About CareerGraph for Schools:
CareerGraph for Schools is an initiative by Miles Education by Integrating experience with Learning. CareerGraph enables Schools to change the way learning happens, by adopting flip classroom and Project based Learning as a method of teaching. A
Manager - Human Resources
Miles Education Private Limited
Bangalore 560001, India
Phone: +91-(phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Responsibilities: * Should have working Knowledge on Tally ERP. * Day to day accounting of Purchases, sales, Assets etc.. * Handling monthly cash and reconciliation. * Preparation & Filing of [...]
Hiring Business Development Associate for Edtech industry . Responsibility: 1)Daily connecting with prospect leads over call 2)Booking personal appointments to convert leads into admi [...]
We Are Looking For cardiologist doctor consultation For Our New Healthcare Startup It Is Part Time Job In Bangalore Should Be Specialization In cardiologist If You Are Working In Any cardiologist [...]
Job description: Peacock Design Solutions is looking for an Photoshop Artist who will help us with our production for Caricature illustration (Simpson Style). Required Candidate profile: 1. A [...]