MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
We are hiring for E-commerce Sales Manager for Delhi Location. (work from Office)
1. 3-6 yrs of total experience, out of which a significant tenure should have been in handling eCommerce sales
2. Min 3 yrs experience in online sales management
3. High on Influential Skills, followed by compliance, Steadiness, and Dominance value
4. Effective communication & esp. speech skills
5. On key behavior perspective - high in energy, optimistic, and a go-getter in terms of challenges.
6. Output delivered in a timely manner
7. Possessing strategic skills
8. Possessing analytical skills
9. Ability to handle a widespread National team- People management and Conflict management skills
10. Graduate in any discipline with a good academic track record
1. Able to understand ground realities and strategies for marketing and sales initiatives
2. Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing
3. Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis.
4. Sound knowledge of website management and eCommerce usability.
5. Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, MS Access, and others.
6. Good knowledge of AMS (Amazon Marketing Services).
7. Ability to comprehend, understand & learn as well as be able to retain & recall knowledge & its demonstration whenever required
8. Effective communication skills esp speech skills
9. Ability to understand - financial implication, manpower allocation, and re-sourcing
10. Analytical Abilities
Key Result Areas :
1. Manage all aspects of E-Commerce & key accounts with cross-functional activities Business Planning, Content Strategy, Development, Digital marketing, a web analytics
2. Formulate a comprehensive account wise strategy for e-Commerce channels including Amazon.
3. Strategies formulation and implementation through various digital platforms.
4. Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations of e-commerce at each level - Front end operations, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution, and CRM.
5. Listing products across all E-commerce platforms.
6. Overseeing and executing Pan-India level deliveries for a seamless operation
7. Planning and implementing visibility activities for the brand.
8. Responsibility for online sales as per budgets
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description / Responsibilities: - Define strategy and drive business growth of clients across Categories. - Drive cataloguing, merchandising, product assortment and brand store improvements [...]
Roles & Responsibilities: - 6-10 Years experience in Client Servicing/ Customer Facing function of a reputed logistics company. - Good knowledge of logistics / E- commerce industry and operationa [...]
Position- Manager (E-Commerce) Experience- 2 to 5 Years Salary- 6 to 9 LPA (Salary is not a constraint for eligible candidates) Company- Purple United Sales Pvt Ltd Only male candidate can [...]
Principal Accountabilities handling Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Nykaa & Cloudtail - Perfect Listing, HTML description, bullet points and Images. - Brand registry, Account health, Infringement, p [...]