The Hyperion Essbase andPlanning Senior Analyst would be tasked with leveraging both finance and systemsprocess skills to design and oversee Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HyperionCloud, and Financial Reporting systems. Manages the global support forHyperion users. Most work is performed in situations requiring bothstrong individual contribution and effective teamwork. This is a uniqueposition that involves significant interaction with both finance and IT groupsand requires the ability to respond to occasional off-hour support issues.
- Serve as a Hyperion architect for all development related to applications, automations, and reporting in a dynamic team environment.
- Work with a remote Hyperion SME in a small team supporting a world-wide user base on multiple systems
- Responsible for supporting the Oracle EPM applications, both in-house and cloud.
- Responsible for working with end-users and IT teams to resolve technical and functional issues, participating in cross-functional finance systems and business process improvement projects.
- Perform and monitor internal processes during budgeting and planning processes. Including the ability to analyze and suggest improvements.
- Design and develop all necessary Hyperion components including calculation scripts, load rules, report scripts, business rules, and all other related objects.
- 6+ years relevant experience in Hyperion Planning and Essbase
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent English skills and ability to understand different accents
- Ability to work successfully from the home office
- Understanding of general financial and accounting concepts
- Ability to write and understand SQL statements
- Experience doing basic administration tasks on Windows based systems, such as writing batch scripts, PowerShell, or other scripting languages
- Understanding of other Hyperion Reporting products such as Hyperion Reports, Hyperion Analyzer
- 2+ years operational corporate finance forecasting, budgeting and planning experience
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Experience administering Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS)
Employment Requirements :
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: We are a luxury couture fashion brand. We have expertise in making bridal wear and party wear. Our kid label is also coming soon. About the internship/job: Selected intern's da [...]
About NCR NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with [...]
Location: Hyderbad Job: Full-time Job Description: As a member of this team, you will develop new features and other backend services required by the software applications and sites. Skills Requir [...]
WHO WE ARE: RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company de [...]