WELLS FARGO BANK
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo Indiaenables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wells Fargo views information security as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, Information Security protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws.
Our vision is to provide Wells Fargo with world-leading cyber security risk management.
About the Role:
Information Security organization has a new opportunity in Enterprise Access Management (EAM) Products and Services team for an Tech Bus Systems Sr Analyst for the Business Stakeholder Management team. Information Security Analyst with demonstrated knowledge and experience in identity and access management specific to application and platform onboarding processes and proven ability to identify, analyze potential issues, implement security controls in collaboration with appropriate parties to enhance the overall enterprise information security posture. The analyst should be able to work well with teams and also work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities to identify, remediate and propose solutions
- Utilize Provisioning knowledge and technical knowledge to learn & implement PBL Remediation.
- Review and approve PBL (Plain Business Language) for entitlements as per enterprise PBL guidelines.
- Utilize skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint to maintain various reports in QA team
- Must be self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented
- Ensure metadata such as, PBL, identify tier level & required approvers are maintained to meet quality standards through normal course of business activities.
- Collaborate effectively with different teams, accept challenging assignments and foster robust working relationships with teams.
- Proactive in identifying gaps and help the team in streamlining process
- Ability to identify and contribute towards mitigating risk.
- Flexible to work in shifts & be available for business meetings/team deliverables within/outside of ones shift
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Responsible for onboarding application and platform into OIM by remediating any or all metadata to meet organization compliance requirement.
- Lead and Coordinate with application stakeholders across lines of businesses to resolve identify, qualify applications for OIM onboarding.
- Create end user, application owners for on boarded applications
- Responsible for defining in requirements, testing IAM features in UAT and post production release.
- Responsible to provide technical suggestions / provide resolutions in any issues and lead tasks assigned in a module
- Maintains a broad awareness of the state of information security across the enterprise and industry and influences change to information security policy, standards and procedures for systems/applications/tools.
Market Skills and Certifications
4-6 years of information security applications and systems experience.
- 4+ years of experience in business analyst/support/implementation of Identity and Access Management solution (from multiple vendors like Oracle, SailPoint, IBM)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming/Scripting Languages ex: Java, C, C++, Shell, Perl scripting, PL/SQL etc.
- Has excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Good negotiation, conflict resolution and decision making skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy; understanding of data analysis techniques, standards and error handling concepts
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Technology /Engineering
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, update and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have an excellent grasp on building solutions with large data sets
- Knowledge on formal risk management methodology / regulatory guidelines required for financial service organizations / information security compliance/policies and ability to identify & contribute towards mitigating risks
- Knowledge on escalation processes/matrix and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to lead tasks assigned in a module; identify and contribute towards mitigating risk
- Certification ITIL / OIG / Security+/CISSP
- Have leadership skills, to be resilient and drive changes. Ability to maintain composure under pressure and deadlines in a dynamic environment. Must have mentoring skills to help the team explore ideas and make them successful
- Must be flexible to work in shifts & be available for business meetings/team deliverables within/outside of ones shift
- Experience with directory management applications such as LDAP/Active Directory and IDM connectors like AD, web service, flat file
- Experience with operating systems and relational database management systems such Linux, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with issue and change management and with associated tracking tools (Remedy, Service Now, etc.) to meet defined SLAs
- Banking Industry knowledge.
- Experience in mentoring and guiding junior team members
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Amazon Product and Customer Insights team is looking for a scale-focused and customer-obsessed Software Engineer. Our team s mission is to build innovative automation solutions to reduce manual ef [...]
SERVICE DESK / TECHNICAL SUPPORT / IT HELP DESK Greetings from PERSONAL NETWORK !!!! Interviews through TELEPHONIC / SKYPE / ZOOM SAL 3 to 4.5 Lakhs Contact HR SONY @ 9986221 [...]
Introduction As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The [...]
Looking for Front office executive for a luxury bakery - Cake store with dynamic personality. Will be responsible for guest relation management suggesting product options based on their requirem [...]