About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Capital Markets Technology is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and the portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).
About the role
As a member of the Automation, Reporting, and Analyst team you would provide horizontal support for all Capital Markets project initiatives as needed. In addition, the candidate will be focusing on the systems, applications, QA, automation needs of trading, portfolio management, settlements and compliance functions.
- Define automation stack and develop framework constructs required to shift left, including analytics driven optimization
- Operate in an agile framework and delivery to the business quickly.
- Good Communication, Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Driving for results, conveying a sense of urgency and bringing issues to closure despite obstacles and opposition.
- Demonstrating outstanding flexibility and teamwork.
- Report defects and provide required support information.
- Adherence to timelines and focus on deliverables.
- 6+ Years of hands on Core Java development with a practical experience in file processing, bulk data comparison, caching and transaction handling
- 2+ years of experience in test automation framework & web services automation
- Demonstrate Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills
- Hands on experience in setting up / maintain environments – familiar with CI, Jenkins/Git/GitHub and deployment automation
- Experience in tools like Eclipse / Intellij
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC, STLC and Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of any defect tracking tool - HP ALM / Jira / Rally or equivalent
- Should have experience on any version control tool
Market Skills and Certifications
- Domain knowledge in Capital Markets
- Prior knowledge/experience in automation framework and tools
- Experience in SQL/PL-SQL or any ETL tools
- Experience in writing scripts using PowerShell/Python/Ruby/similar
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
* Job Description Network Conformance Testing (NTS) Domain EE Network Architecture Responsibilities The candidate will be part of EE Network Architecture team at [...]
Title: Software Development Engineer I The Position You: A fearless and dynamic engineer on an upward path: - You have ambitious career goals and are looking for a company and team where [...]
Introduction Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and tra [...]
* Responsibilities : Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) professionals are engineers who specialize in reliability and resiliency with the right mix of knowledge and skills in software and s [...]