About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
CLBT supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
Design, develop, and implement Kofax or any other OCR systems with several upstream and downstream interfaces with engineering mindset. Provide technical solutions by working with onsite and offshore teams. Strives for excellence and demonstrates continuous improvement culture.
• The successful candidate for this position will be able to function at the highest technical level with respect to web services, web pages using Microsoft .NET or Java Technologies.
• Scope of this work will include process automation and document automation across Commercial Banking and Corporate and Investment Banking, including Shared Services, Commercial Capital, Treasury Management, Middle Market Banking, WCOO, CRE and CIB.
• This work will be delivered in an Agile fashion with monthly business value delivered. The Developers will work on federated Team for OCR along with support from ECM team.
• The candidate should come up with new architectures or architectural/design changes for the new requirements and enhancements
• This position acts as an expert technical resource to programming staff in the development, testing, and implementation of web services and interfaces using .NET \Java Technologies
7 Years of Total IT Experience.
• 10 to 12 of Expertise in Enterprise image capture software's like Kofax Capture 10/11, KTM 6.x.
• Experience in below aspects, in either Kofax or any other Capture/OCR tool.
• Working knowledge of Text extraction, Table data extraction and OMR value extraction using format locator, table locator, Zone locator etc.
• Experience in configuring Kofax import connectors and Kofax export connector ( EG: Email import connector, Folder import connector, XML export connector)
• Knowledge of creating projects in the project builder and synchronizing to KC Admin.
• Knowledge of creation of Index fields Validation form layouts and custom form layouts. Knowledge of integrating validation forms with .Net services.
• Knowledge of the usage of KTM extraction locators and Evaluators and assigning to fields.
• Knowledge of usage of Dictionaries, Flat file Data sources and ODBC Data Sources with KTM project builder.
• 5+ years of full stack experience including web services and web applications using Microsoft .NET or Java technologies
• Proven expertise in MVC Frameworks, WebAPI using C# or Java
• Developing experience using Visual Studio 2017 and later versions.
• Strong experience in writing SQLs, Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2014 or later
• Should be able to develop and support legacy .Net applications as well as new technology areas.
• Experience in unit testing frame works using mocks and dependency injections
• Experience in implementing CI/CD processes
• Prior experience with tools like Jenkins, GitHub, uDeploy,
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sr. iOS Developer/ Sr. Software Engineer No of positions : 1 JOB DUTIES: Design, develop, test, distribute and maintain the iOS app, through various stages of the app Develop / [...]
QA Developer No of positions : 2 Location : Hyderabad Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience Candidate should have very good technical knowledge on how a sof [...]
From climate change to urbanization, we live in an increasingly complex world. Whatever the challenge, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients, improving quality of life. [...]
DevOps Engineer with strong Amazon Web Services experience. Engineer should be able to create cloud formation templates to build AWS services that support our custom RoR (FE) and Python (BE) applicati [...]