Market Job Description
Software Engineer, Backend
We are looking for a humble positive software engineer who can design and develop world-class java-based enterprise-ready software.
- Develop Java-based middle-tier applications to be deployed in the cloud and on-prem in medium-to-large companies.
- Maintain distributable libraries SDKs, APIs and their documentation that are consumed by internal and external developers.
- Thrive within a microservice/message-bus environment of your choosing to both deliver a high quality/highly available local service that can rapidly grow to surface our expanding product capabilities in a timely fashion.
- Design forward-leaning technical solutions that integrate compatibility with a variety of systems.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across a small team and a diverse stack to integrate applications.
- Deliver complex product features in a fast environment with limited requirements.
- 4+ years of experience as a professional software engineer
- 2+ years in a software role, working with complex data processing systems
- Thorough knowledge of Java microservice applications and ecosystem (Spring Boot, DropWizard, etc)
- Previous experience using heterogeneous data storage/cache layers (Postgres, Oracle, Neo4j, etc)
- Previous experience with enterprise search engines (Elasticsearch, Solr, Lucene) is
- Previous experience with message based stream processing (Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spark)
- Ability to effectively apply complex graph & tree data structures to implement performant algorithms.
- Previous Experience successfully deploying systems using eventing infrastructure (Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.)
- Prior experience developing GraphQL and federated GraphQL APIs is a plus.
- Previous experience with validation of, versioning, and/or processing large XML or JSON feed is a plus
- Previous exposure maintain or developing large CMS applications a plus
- You write code that is understandable, simple, clean and elegant.
- You enjoy autonomy and are able to operate with self-direction.
Work Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore, India
Work Shift : 01:30 PM – 10:30 PM IST
Market Skills and Certifications
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location : Bangalore Technology : Automation & Protractor Testing NP : 0-15 days QA Engineer shall be responsible for understanding the nature of the domain and the business requirement; i [...]
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges Automation Engineer is highly skilled QA with background in Automation testing to enhance our testing and automation capabilities who is well [...]
Job Requirements at SRE/ Sr. Role - Engineering mindset/aptitude i.e. someone who can apply software engineering principles and knowledge for production support. - Excellent in process compli [...]
Oracle EPM, is the leader in the Finance, Performance and Analysis market according to Gartner. Our Performance PSR team ensures that every release improves in performance or identifies any product [...]