Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Joining HP is joining an adventure to reinvent the tech world and reinvent yourself every day!
As Data Scientist in the Sales & Channel team you will shape HP’s future of how we drive sales with AI guided action and Predictive analytics. Working in a very dynamic, highly skilled and diverse team (statisticians, engineers, scientists – many of them with a PhD), you will combine your economic & engineer thinking, statistical modeling,
experimentation and optimization methods to build complex algorithms for most popular Printers and PCs in the market.
- You are passionate about unveiling answers to most difficult questions using data and models
- You have deep interests in customer and market behaviour and methods to measure and anticipate it
- You feel accomplished seeing your recommendations being implemented
- You can’t stop thinking about learning something new every day and enjoy being surrounded by highly talented people
- Develop and apply statistical methods and experimentation to analyze the levers that influence opportunity detection.
- Build algorithms to determine Customer behavior insights and patterns and determine next best action for each customer based on his buying lifecycle.
- Present the results and recommendations to the relevant stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Develop and implement frameworks and processes to make your analyses and algorithms easily replicable, scalable and automated
- At least 5 years’ working experience in data science using statistics including graduate or postgraduate research
- At least 2 years’ experience building and interpreting complex econometric models or marketing mix models
- Proficiency with R and/or Python is required
- Master's or PHD degree in Economics, Statistics, Quantitative Marketing, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- Pension plan
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Cabin Crew Responsibilities:- • Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats. Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securel [...]
Needed girls for sales in malls for full time. Age between - 18 th 28 Languages to be know - English, Hindi/kannada Good salary package and incentives. If interested share your details. [...]
Job Description: Urgent requirement for Java developer(Data structure and Algorithms) for a product based company. Please note: should have solid experience in Data structure and Algorithms) with [...]
Roles and Responsibilities: Looking Electrical Site Engineer for a large office building complex capable of supervision of installation work of Transformers, DG Sets, HT & LT panels, HT & LT Cables [...]