To assist the Company Secretary in monitoring and handing statutory and regulatory compliances for CEAT and group companies through timely adherence, under Companies Act, 2013, SEBI Regulations and other applicable corporate laws.
TOTAL MANPOWER SPAN
Internal stakeholder Shareholders holder
Auditors Regulatory bodies
1. Handling compliances under Companies Act, SEBI Regulations and Secretarial Standards in relation to the Board and Committee meetings
Maintaining registers under Companies Act and ensure filings with ROC and Stock Exchanges
3. Integrated Annual Report, General meetings, Postal ballot and Dividend related compliance as per Companies Act, SEBI Regulations
4. Compliance mentoring through online system, monitoring Foreign Offices compliances
5. Compliance support to Foreign Subsidiaries, setting up of and compliance support for Foreign Offices,
6. Documentation relating to Bank & Treasury, Investment and Borrowing, further issue of shares, etc.
7. Investor Servicing - handling IEPF claims and Suspense account claims
8. Maintain proper database of information and digitization of records
9. Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
10. Assisting the Company Secretary in other day to day matters and special projects like mergers and takeovers
Excellent knowledge of Corporate laws and SEBI Regulations and procedures involved.
Excellent interpretation, drafting and communication skills
Must be able to communicate with Shareholders, RTA, NSE BSE and Auditors etc .
Good working knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Power Point presentations.
Hands-on experience on secretarial compliances w.r.t. business, audit and treasury matters like investments, borrowing, commercial papers, etc.
Interpretation, drafting and compliances under Corporate laws (Master)
Should be expert in understanding both business requirement and statutory interpretations to arrive at the required solution and drive the same end to end.
Compliance Management and Due Diligence (Advanced)
Expertise in managing compliance to Companies Act, SEBI and RBI regulations and adherence to Secretarial standards in Board meetings of company for CEAT and its allied business and offices
Process Orientation (Advanced)
Setting up, adherence and highlighting deviations in any processes and ensuring continuous improvements
Shareholder relationship management & Communication / liasoning (Capable)
Ability to develop constructive relationship and communication channel with RTA, shareholders and various external and Govt agencies with appropriate grievance handling mechanism.
Managing team and leadership Skills (Advanced)
Must be a team player. Should have ability to manage a team of 2-3 people and lead by example.
Proficiency Levels for Competencies:- Basic- elementary understanding & familiarity
Foundational- ability to apply knowledge in certain areas
Capable- solid understanding and ability to apply knowledge in most areas
Advanced- Thorough in-depth understanding
Master- Advisory Expert in subject knowledge
30 - 35 years
Qualified Company Secretary, Law graduate may advantage
Sound knowledge of Corporate Law and SEBI Laws. Should be well versed with compliances for listed entity including treasury matters like investments, borrowings, capital issues, commercial papers, fund raising, etc.
Prior experience in Listed Company
DEPT. HEAD FUNCTION HEAD
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job description : JOB DESCRIPTION: Sr.Executive - Company Secretarial Job Title: Sr.Executive- Company Secretarial Reporting to: Manager Level: E1 CTC: Location: Mumbai Kalina Minimum [...]
Job Description Years of Experience-8-10 years Key Deliverable- Good experience in private limited companies, decent exposure to NBFC and legal background are a must Follow up on court dates [...]
Manager, Senior Manager Tax Entity Compliance and Governance Practice (ECG) Your key responsibilities You will be expected to perform the following functions as part of the ECG practice - [...]
Global Compliance Reporting (GCR) Corporate Secretarial Services EY s global compliance and reporting services is a part of larger Tax Advisory Services practice and it assists clients in redesig [...]