Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd
Ameex Technologies is a Digital Transformation partner delivering content and personalized commerce solutions, fuelling the transformation in digital experiences. We help you build and deliver integrated, optimized user experience across all digital touchpoints, all audiences, with the customer at the center, and throughout the customer engagement journey.
Our approach to digital transformation is one that balances competing priorities and strategies that is much more than just the technologies used. Backed by deep analytics, Ameex delivers content through various platforms (web, mobile, IoT etc..) that are highly scalable and easy to maintain, providing cost-effective solutions that accelerate growth.
Why work at Ameex?
At Ameex, you will have the opportunity to build a vibrant practice which is transforming the Healthcare, Retail, E-commerce ecosystem. You will contribute to the design, development, and deployment of projects. You will be working in a progressive and dynamic work environment and opportunity to continuously develop your professional skills.
Role: Senior Payroll Specialist Human Resources
Job Location: Chennai
- Provide oversight to accounting team on day-to-day operations
- Own the period close process
- Be the finance POC for the ongoing ERP implementation exercise
- Strong in Cash and AR Management- recording, reporting and follow up
- Hands on knowledge on Revenue Assurance functions
- Be the core member of companys process journey as it migrates to accrual-based accounting
- Preparation of adhoc financial information on various aspects including but not limited to Expenses drill down, investors requests
- Be the companys SME on India Taxation matters. Having exposure to liaison with IT Authorities is an added advantage
- Exposure to US GAAP is preferred
- Strong Inter-personal skills working with various stakeholder in the organization like BU Leadership, HR, IT, Admin, Accounting and Exec functions
- Key Skills:
Basic Financial Accounting, Experience in payroll processing, Exposure to coordinating payroll processing in the US with outside agencies, Tax calculation, Investment administration, Employee reimbursement, Payroll costing and accounting, Analytical, Financial Reporting, ERP Exposure, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Connect with us! To learn more about us, check out www.ameexusa.com
Follow us on Youtube and Linkedin
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Need Past Experience in Jewellery Industry Good talking skills Hindi, English, Tamil Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month Schedule: - Morning shift Experience: [...]
Communication skill Teaching ability Kind in nature Job Type: Part-time Salary: ₹6,000.00 - ₹7,000.00 per month Industry: - Education & Instruction Work Remotely: - No [...]
Delivery bank cheque deposit office open and closed on time pick up and delivery parcel booked in travels courier booking Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In Salary: ₹8,500.00 - ₹9, [...]
Mysql Architecture and understand the database mechanisms. Installation and maintenance of database server to understand database requirements on Linux and Windows environments. Ability [...]