SYNTAX SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities
Syntax is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission Critical Enterprise Applications and has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1972. Syntax has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure, resilient, private, public or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and World Class Monitoring & Automation, they serve some of North Americas largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. Syntax has offices worldwide, and partners with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM and other global technology leaders.
The Senior Oracle FMW Administrator provides leadership and subject matter expertise in the design, development and support of technology infrastructure, hardware, systems performance management and technology integration functions. This role warrants expertise in Oracle Middle Tier technologies such as Oracle SOA suite, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Webcenter products and Oracle Identity Management (OID, SSO, and Oracle Access Manager)
- Installations and Configurations: Implement and maintain Oracle Identity Management & Oracle Fusion Middleware infrastructure in the Development, Test, and Production Environments. The OIM & Middleware infrastructure is composed of several products including OIM, OAM, OUD, WebLogic, SOA, OBIEE, WebCenter, UCM and Agile. Setup configurations like SSO, AD to OUD Synch, SSL, and certificate key stores.
- Upgrades and Patching: Perform infrastructure upgrades. Apply routine Oracle patches to resolve issues, maintain supportability, and ensure security.
- Migrations: Support developers in development-oriented activities. Migrate code between test, QA, and production environments.
- Performance Tuning: Perform ongoing performance tuning and system resource optimization.
- Monitoring and Maintenance: Setup and respond to standardized alerts, perform regular log analysis, monitor and maintain systems to identify any issues. Maintain overall system health to maximize system uptime and ensure delivery of service level objectives.
- Support: Work on customer support tickets and requests. Provide on-call support, assist project, development, security, and operations teams as required.
- Trouble Shooting: Work with Development, DBA, Server, and Network Administrators to resolve application problems. Provide support for restoration of service and perform root cause analysis.
- Documentation: Develop documentation for assigned projects including installation guides, troubleshooting guides, run books etc.
- Best Practices: Keep abreast of the latest developments in the industry and guide project teams to follow industry best practices.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 6 years of overall IT experience with specialization in Middleware and Identity Management.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands on installation, configuration, and administration experience in Oracle Identity Management (OIM, OAM, OID, OVD, OUD) and Oracle Fusion Middleware (WebLogic, SOA. WebCenter Content).
- Experience in administering OBIEE and Agile are a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise deployment strategies, high availability, and clustering.
- Experience in configuring SSO with Oracle products especially Oracle E-Business Suite and third-party applications, AD to OUD synch, SSL.
- Experience in scripting skills such as, but not limited to, UNIX shell/Perl/Python, Database SQL/PLSQL and WLST.
- Strong understanding and experience with user provisioning, authentication, access management and de-provisioning.
- Knowledge of Network, Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, DNS, SSL
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed expectations and incorporate customer service into all aspects of work.
- Quickly identify, recommend and implement solutions to incidents/issues/problems with SOA/WebLogic related to performance, configuration, patching, upgrades, etc.
- Hand on experience in configuration and troubleshooting in clustered WebLogic and RAC database environment specific to SOA/WebLogic
- Ability to take ownership of SOA issues and manage through resolution
- Team Work: Able to enthuse and maintain proposal team interest. Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team. Prepared to challenge ideas within a group in a constructive way. Ability to influence others and move a proposal effort toward a common vision or goal.
- Leadership: Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges. Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context. Excellent active listening skills.
- Problem Solving: Natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics. Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions.
- Result oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the task
Perks and Benefits
- Shift allowances will be paid incase the work timings are not the general timings.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Five Star Hotel Me:- Waiter Helper Security Guard Caretaker Housekeeping & KST Ke Liye Fresher Boys Ki Jarurat Hai. Job Pe Lagane Ke Liye Kisi Bhi Tarah Ka Koi Charge Nahi Hai. Note:- I.D Pr [...]
5 to 6 years of relevant exp. in Supply Chain must have worked in Gantt Chart or any other management tools. Must have excellent Analytical Skills and communication skills . Candidate must have Projec [...]
Home based work Manual writing work Weekly earning 14,000/- English capital n small writing work Call n whatsapp me Hurry up [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Technical Architect - Product Development (Web Technologies - NodeJS/ReactJS) - Bangalore Technical Architect - Product Development Job Location: Bangalore, India P [...]