Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning dynamically scalable, available,
fault-tolerant applications on AWS with focus on security
- Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Implementing cost-control strategies
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- In-depth knowledge with hands-on experience on AWS services like EC2, Route53, S3, Lambda, Cloud Search, SNS, SES, ELB, ASG etc.
- Good understanding of Terraforms.
- Strong Understanding of AWS Networking services like VPC, VPN & Direct Connect.
- AWS based Cloud Architecture designing and migration skills.
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools and implementation using AWS.
- Good exposure on logging and Monitoring services in AWS.
- English language (fluent) & Social skills: Good communication skills and proactive thinking.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description SUMMARY SAP solutions are the backbone of the most successfully run businesses worldwide: today more than 50 PERCENT of the worlds business transactions touch an SAP system. Altoge [...]
Job Description Qualifications and Experience: Deep technical and architectural knowledge of at least 3 of the following areas and broad understanding across the Microsoft development toolset: Cl [...]
EY GDS – Data and Analytics (D&A;) – Manager – Big Data Architect As part of our EY-GDS D&A; (Data and Analytics) team, we help our clients solve complex business challenges with the help of da [...]
Overview Elevate is recruiting an Architect to work closely with the Product Management, Engineering team and the clients mostly in the US, UK, Canada and Australia. As a member of the product devel [...]