Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments,
Often controlling and access to the manager/executive.
Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
Helps with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking.
Answering phone calls, taking notes, scheduling meetings, emailing, texts etc.
Collecting reports and analysis the reports
Getting feed back from staff and customers
Willing to travel
convincing , organising
Required Experience and Qualifications
Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- good written and spoken communication skills.
- accuracy and attention to detail.
- a calm and professional manner.
- excellent computer and administration skills.
- a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- the ability to use your own initiative.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹14,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- 25-50 words per minute (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code. - Produce detailed specifications using provided tools to manage and report. - Troubleshoot, test and maintain the code to ensure strong optimizati [...]
Desired Candidate Profile - Good Experience in HTML, CSS, JQUERY, Illustrator, Photoshop . , [...]
Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience in PHP Candidates must have 3+ years experience in Laravel, Yii2, PHP Frameworks. Knowledge of CMS like WordPress, Magento is an added advantage. Candidates s [...]