*** Job Location is Kenya, East Africa***
Cardiologist (Hospital Group, Kenya)
Job Location: Eldoret, Kenya
Our client is a leading and growing private Hospital Group within Kenya and operates a network of modern Hospitals and Clinics to serve the growing and thriving population of Kenya. Established in 1975 in Eldoret, Kenya the Group has continued to grow its presence and infrastructure to cater to the changing medical needs of Kenya. Currently the Group consists of a state-of-the-art Hospital, Doctors Plaza and Clinic with plans to expand this to multiple Hospitals in key regions of Kenya augmented by a network of private clinics in smaller centers.
Their flagship Hospital is a fully fledged medical institution with one of the best medical facilities, practitioners, and staff in the Region. Services include a 24hr Casualty, Pharmacy and Laboratory facility, a fully equipped Major and Minor Theatre, a Radiology and Cardiology department, all manned by trained staff and professional doctors and surgeons. Within the Doctor’s Plaza, they have specialist doctors and professionals available for any kind of treatment, from ENT specialists, to Pediatricians, Gynecologists and Dentists.
With the growth that they are experiencing, they are looking for an experienced Cardiologist to join their team of experienced and qualified Doctors and Surgeons and be part of their existing Cardiology department. This will be a resident full-time role within the main Hospital.
- Provides high quality patient care and management in the field of Cardiology in accordance with standards of medical care laid down by the local health authority and Hospital guidelines
- Provides Cardiology care to patients with medical and surgical conditions
- Assumes responsibility for patients under their care. Liaises with various support service departments and medical specialization to provide appropriate and timely medical care
- Complies with all hospital standards and policies pertaining to acceptance, eligibility, admission processes, consultation, daily patient care, operating room, outpatient practice, and patient discharge
- Admits patients, initiates investigations and ensures findings are recorded. Assesses patients diseases or conditions to determine appropriate therapeutic modalities/procedures
- Conducts ward rounds as per policy and reassesses inpatient under care. Documents findings in medical records
- Ensures appropriate patient preparation for procedures/surgery and performs procedures/surgery as indicated in the signed clinical privilege form
- Follows up on investigation results for inpatients and outpatients and modifies treatment accordingly
- Performs any other clinical responsibilities, as assigned
- Directs and advises junior staff in patient management, especially in the field of Cardiology
- Guides and actively participates in the training Residents, Fellows, Assistant Consultants and junior staff
- Keeps abreast with all the latest techniques and developments, especially in the field of Cardiology, following and implementing them on a selective basis to improve technical standards
- Actively participates in the educational activities and training programs of the Hospital
- Participates in national and international medical conferences
- Qualifications Required:
- Graduation from a medical school of good standing
- Completion of required period of training in specialty and/or subspecialty
- Board Certification or equivalent
- Membership and/or Fellowship status in UK and/or North American or equivalent would be desirable
- Minimum seven (7) years of post-training experience required
Kenya is one of fastest growing economies in Sub Saharan Africa and also a country with one of the most modern overall quality of living and infrastructure to offer in Sub Saharan Africa. It continues to attract foreign investment and acts as a regional hub for some of the largest global multi-national companies. The overall growth in spending power of the local and expat population in Kenya has resulted in growth of the Medical sector with our client being at the forefront of this growth.
Kenya overall offers a very stable socio-economic environment, pleasant climate all year round and the opportunity for expats to grow professionally as well as enjoy a good quality of life with access to modern amenities including housing, education, healthcare and entertainment.
Compensation and Benefits
Our client offers a very competitive salary with a benefits package that includes Family Accommodation, Company Car, Family Flights (every 2 years) and access to subsidized Education within a modern British Education school that is part of the Group.
Application Deadline: 11/02/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹260,000.00 - ₹400,000.00 per month
- Cardiology: 7 years (Required)
- total work: 7 years (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description - Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems. - Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers. - Identify electrical problems using a [...]
Telecaller needed for Real Estate Website Subscription Packages Sale. - You will have to make at least 80 Calls per day - You must have fluent communication skills in English and Native Language [...]
Part Time Faculty having good experience in Electrical Cad to teach students of diploma and Engineering. Part-time hours: 12- 16 per week Job Type: Part-time Salary: ₹36,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per [...]
Jobs Duty & Role: Roustabouts, more generally referred to as construction laborers, perform a wide variety of tasks at construction sites and building projects. They often perform tasks requiring phy [...]