Location: Noida, India
At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
What we are looking for:
This position requires specialized skills and full proficiency developed through job-related training and considerable on-the job experience. Needs limited degree of supervision & recommends changes to improve efficiency. The role is likely to act as an informal resource for associates with less experience and has no supervisory responsibilities.
Applies knowledge of how the team integrates with other teams to achieve objectives and provides informal guidance to team members. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
How you will make an impact:
- Prepare standard monthly journal entries..
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations on a timely basis and ensure reconciling items and unusual items are escalated and resolved appropriately and timely.
- Ensure that all relevant SOX controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Prepare / generate standard reports and account analyses, leveraging Wiley’s reporting applications leveraging advanced Excel/Access database skills
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Understanding of general accounting transactions and processes.
- Should be flexible working in shifts.
- Strong understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes
- Strong transactional and reporting experience in an ERP application
- Technology Savvy-Ability to learn and work effectively on different systems and tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Access Database skills, particularly the creation of vlookups, pivot tables and macros
- Strong written and oral communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with ability to prioritize tasks
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Generate Leads - Build relationships with existing customers - Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts - Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer M [...]
Job Description: - Work experience as a Finance Assistant/Executive or similar role. - Proficient in Tally ERP 9, MS office (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions). - Good knowledg [...]
1. Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners. 2. Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks 3. Responding in a timely manner t [...]
We are a startup based in Noida and are looking for Ecommerce Executive with extensive knowledge of SEO, and Social Media. Your primary focus will be on managing the Social Presence and On page and of [...]