Important company of the sector
Relationship Officer-Vehicle finance
- Achieve and Exceed targets set for Number and Value of Two Wheeler Loans
- Daily/ Weekly /Monthly achievement of the targets set, both in volume and value terms as established for the branch and dealer network
- Follow process related to disbursal of loans and collections thereof
- Maintain Adequate Dealer Relationships
- Visit Dealers regularly and convert open market customers for TW Loan
- Ensure proper collection
- Ensure customers are educated about all products/services, leading to cross-sell among open market customers.
- Focus on swift loan disbursals at lower TAT as per laid down standards along with proper collection
- Ensure Customer and Dealer queries are dealt with promptly and accurately
- Bhalada, Kaniyel: District-Kheda
- Valsad, Vapi
- Akota, Bhoj: District-Vadodara
- Sukhesh, Malvan: District-Valsad
- Udhana, Parvatgam: District-Surat
Candidates should have minimum 1 year of relevant sales experience in Vehicle Finance/Auto Loan.
Freshers do not apply.
CTC : 2.5 lacs to 2.8 lacs per annum
Perks and Benefits:
Incentive +Mobile reimbursement + Gratuity+ Medical insurance
INR 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Sales, Retail, Business Development
Sales Executive / Officer
two wheeler loans
Commercial Vehicle Loans
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Doctorate Not Required
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank limited
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited is a mass market focused bank in India, catering to financially unserved and underserved segments and committed to building financial inclusion in the country. Our Promoter, Ujjivan Financial Services Limited (UFSL) commenced operations as an NBFC in 2005 with the mission to provide a full range of financial services to the economically active poor who were not adequately served by financial institutions. On 7, October, 2015, UFSL received RBI In-Principle Approval to set up a Small Finance Bank(SFB), following which it incorporated Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited as a wholly-owned subsidiary. UFSL, subsequent to obtaining RBI Final Approval on November 11, 2016 to establish and carry on business as an SFB, transferred its business undertaking comprising of its lending and financing business to our Bank, which commenced its operations from 1, February, 2017. We are a ‘scheduled bank’ included in the Second Schedule to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Automobile Brand Mahindra Motors Needed 700 Employees Par State Mahindra Motors 4 Wheeler Company Available Hiring For Pan India Level Apply For Full Time Job in Mahindra& Mahindra Motors India ltd. [...]
Roles and Responsibilities This position requires Proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Indesign and Coreldraw.). The job req [...]
Firstcry.com is Hiring for Field Sales Executive Should Have Minimum Have Minimum 1 year of Experience in Field Sales Should Have Own vehicle Willing to Travel 3 Nearby Major Cities in Vadodra ( G [...]
Job Overview We are looking for professional Sales Representative to provide outstanding customer services and meet the sales quotas of the business. As a Retail Sales Representative, you will [...]