HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
We are seeking top Software Engineering talent to develop HP’s printing solutions that will revolutionise the future of the printer industry. These specialist engineers will drive the next generation of HP’s printers.
If you are our Embedded Firmware Engineer in Bangalore, you will have a chance to
- Contribute actively in all product development activities which include investigation, design, coding and testing.
- Design and development of features in the area of Embedded application (TCP/IP, wireless network programming)
- Design and develop printer firmware capabilities to enable next generation HP printers
- Contribute in the end to end printer product development life cycle
- Generate new ideas that could potentially become product road map items
- Carry out reviews of deliverables which include investigation, design & code.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience
- Strong programming skills in “C” or C++, Data structures.
- Experience in firmware development with a very good understanding of Operating System concepts like scheduling, IPC, multi-threading.
- Working knowledge of Linux OS and device drivers.
- Hands on experience with wireless network drivers. Knowledge of IO technology like SDIO, USB.
- Experience with Linux wireless networking components (cfg80211, nl80211, wpa_supplicant, hostapd).
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills. Knowledge of GDB would be preferred.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
fashion design faculty software skills: corel draw, clo3d, illustrator Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹15,000.00 per month Schedule: - Day shift Experience: - work: 1 year (Preferred) - to [...]
looking are dessert chef who has good experience in all sweets making. Job Types: Full-time, Fresher Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month Schedule: - Day shift [...]
· QS Engineer should be responsible for the following duties: ü Preparing and certifying all client and contractor RA bills, BBS, project reports, status and deviation reports. ü Preparing weekly [...]
Job Summary: Looking for a Home Room Teacher, for a Reputed CBSE School in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore. The candidate must possess a minimum experience of 2 to 3 years in Cambridge School. The qualific [...]