Orange Semiconductors Pvt Ltd
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for testing, filing bugs, triaging of issues of high-performance production level on C/C++ compilers.
- Actively involved in performance benchmarking and compiler optimization.
- Works closely with Compiler development team, performance analysts, and the Compiler support organization.
- Debug and analyze the test cases, generate test reports through automation.
- 2 to 4 Years experience with graphics compiler testing domain.
- Experience with testing on Android or Windows devices.
- Good C/C++ programming skills.
- Must have any scripting (Perl/Python) skills in the testing environment.
- Experience with test methodology and test processes,
including requirements collection and test plan development, testing automation and verification techniques.
- Experience of Software Releases, Integration, and configuration management process/tools (Git, Gerrit, make, JIRA, Perforce, etc.)
- The good debugging experience is required.
- Good understanding of different phases of the modern compiler.
- Good understanding of system toolchains like, compiler, linker, assembler, etc.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Uber taxi join for extra income and earn smart money and has joining bonus also [...]
Home based work Handwriting work Payment weekly 14,000/- 50 back to back 100 page's For apply call n whatsapp me Hurry up,, Apply now [...]
12 hours morning duty with 30% on operator [...]
Age 18-40 Good Communication of Telugu or Hindi or English with little computer knowledge of MS-Office added advantage meet us directly at below address H. No.2-3-44, 1st Floor, Opp: Metro Pillar [...]