CloudThat Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Experience in optimising Facebook Power Manager and Google Adwords campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter, whatsapp chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
The best candidate for this role should or could have:
- 3+ Years of experience in Business Development/ New Client Acquisition
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Good communication, written and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of current Cloud trends
- Proven experience in Marketing preferably in a Technology Company or a SaaS product company
- Knowledge about building proposals for corporate trainings and consulting
- Knowledge about using Excel and PowerPoint to build reports and charts
Key Personal Attributes:
- Strategic and Process oriented thinking
- Proactiveness - Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The responsibilities for this position will be: - Customer Service - Promoting the school in the best possible way by providing customer service excellence to parents and visitors. - Co-ordi [...]
CWMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - UK Deposits Digital Product Product Management Associate Bengaluru Location(s) IN-Bengaluru Job ID 2021-72893 Schedule Type Full Time Level Associate Functio [...]
Description The responsibilities for this position will be: - Customer Service - Promoting the school in the best possible way by providing customer service excellence to parents and vi [...]
Preferable knowledge of MS Office, Social Media Marketing Strong Communication skills Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure while maintaining flexibility and resourcefulness. Roles and Respo [...]