CloudThat Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
The Senior Security Architect secures enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members.We at cloudthat are building a new security practice under brand name securethat. An excellent opportunity to directly interact with clients and protect their business around latest cloud technologies. The individual should be able to design solutions by understanding client requirements, guiding internal teams and work with vendor product managers and external consultants
- Determines security requirements through client interactions and building security strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues.
- Working knowledge of compliance to standards, policies, and procedures to build world class security offerings
- Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Self-driven individuals with 4 to 6 years of relevant information/network security experience with a passion to create a secure environment for clients.
- An eye for detail by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Previous experience on medium and large platforms, with multiples security technologies/vendor.
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or similar
- Experience in security devices/tools and SIEM platform management
Key Personal Attributes:
- Ability to manage client interactions
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy
- Proactiveness - Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies and industry trends
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
null Key Areas of Responsibilities - Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of design Units in accordance with the higher level Requirement and - Design spe [...]
JOB TITLE: Senior Cloud Data Architect LOCATION: UniOps Bangalore Main Purpose of job: Unilever is going through a major transformation journey. The ambition is to become a data intell [...]
Position Summary PowerSchool is seeking a Senior Technical Software Engineering Lead . This position, under the general direction of the Director and Manager, Software Engineering, will be respon [...]
Responsibilities - Our software engineering practices promote the culture of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous improvement. - The right candidate is ready for this cha [...]