The House of MG
The overall responsibility of the administration department head is to provide required support for a smooth functionary of each activity of the Shreyas Foundation.
- Manages administrative support functions, including office organization and procedures, records and files, and meetings and events planning.
- The circulation of information amongst staff, pupils and their parents in support to principal and outreach activities as well as supervising timely response to queries and clarifications including handling grievances.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- ( Main office, Reception, Accounts, HR , legal)
- Arrange travel and accommodations for trustees and guests of Shreyas Foundation.
- Handling all legal matters pertaining to Shreyas foundation and liaising with the different departments of government and municipal corporation.
- Monitor HR Process includes Payroll, Statutory, Appraisal, Staff activity, Training etc.
- Handle HR staff, assign and monitor work for them and take reports.
- Should know the primary responsibilities of other staff of HR and handle it as secondary responsibilities including recruitment process and grievance handling.
- Control purchasing department budget in support of operation and ensure proper accounting is maintained by the departments.
- Coordinating and facilitating programmes of children and external agencies that happen on the campus premises on a regular basis.
- Understand and implement Shreyas Code of Conduct.
- Admin HR Operation Policies and Procedures.
- Experience of handling legal matters in courts.
- Thorough knowledge of computer operations.
- Good communication skills. Proficiency in
Gujarati and English.
- A patient and calm personality who knows how to plan ahead and think long term.
Qualification: Masters degree, preferably in Social Sciences.
Experience: Previous experience in a similar job role in an educational organization. At least 10+ years
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The overall responsibility of the administration department head is to provide required support for a smooth functionary of each activity of the Shreyas Foundation. General Administration - [...]
Job Description HR Executive POST A RESUME Opening: 1 Nos. Employment Type: Full Time Reference: Work Experience: 1.0 Year(s) To 4.0 Year(s) CTC Salary: Not Disclosed by Recrui [...]
Job Description HR Executive POST A RESUME Opening: 3 Nos. Job ID: 12612 Employment Type: Full Time Reference: Work Experience: 0 To 1.0 Year(s) CTC Salary: 0.00 LPA TO 1.0 [...]
ASSISTANT MANAGER Location: Ahmedabad (HO) EDII invites applications for the post of Assistant Manager (Institutional Communication & Public Relations) The applicant must possess a degree in Journalis [...]