Roles and Responsibilities:
- End to end planning and execution of online hackathons/marketing challenges (referred below as events) for clients.
- Devising marketing strategies for online events tailored to individual customer requirement, creating process flow and timely hosting of Hackathons on Sprint.
- Synergize with the operations team to ensure maximum participation for online events and communication of the event agenda to the participants.
- Providing creative inputs for the marketing team to prepare custom marketing plan based on the nature of the event
- To have a close watch on performance of marketing initiatives set out for the online events and provide timely inputs to optimize the reach and derive better success from events
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer requirements, industry business challenges and objectives to seamlessly execute events
- Consistent interaction with the clients to keep them abreast about the online event process, promotion plans, response from the participants and any other ad-hoc demands related to event execution that may arise from the client s end.
- Close coordination with marketing team to collect metrics related to the event and timely preparation of reports and case studies.
- Liaise with sales, marketing and operations team and function as a SPOC for effective execution of the event related activities.
- Prize procurement & result announcement.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Outstanding organization and coordination skills
- Willing to work the core hours of 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability in prioritizing and managing conflicting deadlines
- Experience working in a role that involves client interaction and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in a product company or startup is an added advantage
- Previous technology experience will be considered a bonus.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Req. Id: 329 Technical Architect Bangalore / Bengaluru Min Exp: 15 Yrs. Max Exp: 23 Yrs. Apply Email: Next Please wait. You have not uploaded your resume yet. Please upload your latest resume in My Pr [...]
Req. Id: 342 Duck creek Business Analyst, 4-12yrs, Mumbai Bangalore / Bengaluru Min Exp: 4 Yrs. Max Exp: 12 Yrs. Apply Email: Next Please wait. You have not uploaded your resume yet. Please upload you [...]
: Hands-on experience on Embedded development Expert in C/C++ programming Very good in OS concepts Good to have telecom domain knowledge 1-3 Years Location: Bangalo [...]
Business Analyst. 2- 3 years experience in analysis of business requirements and work consistently with good communication skills and willing to travel. Candidates should be BE / B.Tech / MBA / MCA [...]