Position - Executive/ Sr.Executive/ ASM depending on current Designation.
About the Company - A leading name in the manufacturing of paint & coating.
Job Location - Bangalore.
Job Requirement- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate with Science background or MBA.
Job Role -
The Job involves management of Individual sales operations. The key objectives are to track record and grow incremental and new sales in individual territory. Also promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits. It consists of Sells products, goods, and services to customers. The Job involves finding and engaging with new customers through referrals, networking,
and cold calling. The Job consists of taking charge of penetrating a specific industry, client, or geographic area.
- To build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- To do Collection of Payments as per the Company Credit cycle.
- To identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- To sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- To identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- To maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To set up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- To maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance. ; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- To prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- To prepare and submit Visit/Tour reports immediately after the visit/Tour.
- To prepare and submit Weekly reports on every Monday.
- To reconcile Dealers outstanding file and submit to the Accounts on every Monday.
- To send working of Credit Notes or any special scheme in the first week of every month.
- To prepare monthly Expenses on before 10th of every month.
- To prepare Target vs. Achievement report at the end of every quarter.
- To respond within 24 Hrs to internal as well as external customers.
- To achieve Sales Target.
- To collect the payments as per the Company credit policy
- To service Dealers promptly.
- To know the market and the prospects' pain points as well as know own product.
Interested Candidates can APPLY or connected via mail
. Skillset Required: Sales, Retails Sales
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- anage proposal writing for key accounts which should include assessment of feasibility/ challenges/ pricing and field estimation - Account Management –100% on-time delivery , Quality and on budg [...]
Proven experience with Relational and/or Non-Relational Database implementations, operations and/or solution deployment experience in a business-critical, high-availability context (Oracle, SQL Server [...]
anage proposal writing for key accounts which should include assessment of feasibility/ challenges/ pricing and field estimation Account Management –100% on-time delivery , Quality and on budget [...]
Roles and Responsibilities This role is similar to Business Development Executive role. Job Requirements To initiate specification process & getting specification approval from influences. [...]