As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Manager /Senior Manager
To qualify for the role, you must have:
Experience: More than 8 years of experience in delivering IFRS,
Ind-AS and Finance for Non Finance training at Middle & Senior Management Level.
1) Managing large training projects around IFRS, IND-AS, US GAAP & Finance for Non-Finance Training
2) Delivering sessions in IFRS, Ind-AS, US GAAP & Finance for Non-Finance Training
3) Understanding client’s requirements and creating/customising the content as per need
4) Ensure quality training delivery by all the trainers through continuous feedback and discussions.
5) Manging large pool of trainers and trainer’s allocation for different training projects
6) Developing relationship with Corporate L&D;, Chancellor/Vice Chancellor level in University/Colleges
Skills and attributes for success
1) Expert understanding of Ind-AS and IFRS
2) Knowledge of US GAAP
3) Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical training skills
4) Ability and comfort level in researching client inquires and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
5) Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary
6) Hands–on experience in the following areas:
a. GAAP conversions and implementation of new accounting standards
b. Financial statement close process support
c. Drafting and designing accounting policies
d. Technical accounting research and advisory
e. Financial statement close process support
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Softtact: We are provide Automatic Sonography Software to radiology and Diagnostic Centres. Job Role: -Searching new customers -Make a calls and giving short overview of software -Giving d [...]
Job Summary Conduct Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Device Hardening, Application Security Assessments, Log Review, Review of Documents, Network Monitoring and Reporting Conduct and [...]
Job Title : Telecaller Location : Mumbai Job Description : Telesales For All Bank Loan Product. Earn Best Incentives Along With Your Basic Monthly Salary .... [...]
NIO Mumbai Jobs 2021 - Project Associate I Vacancy - Salary 25,000 - Apply NowNIO Mumbai Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (NIO Mumbai) announced Job notification to hire cand [...]