- Serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Contract length: 24 months
Application Deadline: 28/2/2021
Expected Start Date: 1/3/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹10,863.00 - ₹13,277.00 per month
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Rotational shift
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- medical receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Kochi, Kerala (Preferred)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Speak with the employer
+91 (phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position-Overseas Education Counsellor - An Expert in overseas education courses and process Min. Experience: 2 years and above Gender : Preferably Female Location: At our Ravipuram, Ernakulam [...]
Only Women Candidates under age of 35 preferred. Educational Qualification: Post graduation in Mathematics Teaching Remote (Work from Home) until school reopens Work location: Craft World School Ne [...]
A4, Pranavam Building, Petta, Cochin , 682038 Full Time March 5, 2021 - March 31, 2021 Front Office Job Overview - Postal Code 682038 - Salary Offer 15k - 20k - Shift Morning - Total Years [...]
Smart. Pleasant looking, Good communication skills Freshers are also welcome, Experience will be preferred Career and growth opportunity inhouse career training corporate work culture Telecallin [...]