JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
2021 ReEntry Program - India Operations - Mumbai / Bangalore / Hyderabad
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Morgan is a global leader across Banking, Markets and Investor services, Wholesale Payments, Asset & Wealth Management and Commercial Banking The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Shift Timings - EMEA
Locations - Mumbai, Bangalore & Hyderabad
Roles in Corporate Investment Banking
Securities Services Operations, Securities Services & Custody Middle Office
- Experience into Middle office / Trade processing / Fund accounting / Custody environment
- Strong financial markets product knowledge and understanding of the Securities transaction lifecycle
- Subject matter expertise in Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Collateral, Derivatives an added advantage
Candidate should possess strong knowledge of Banking operations preferably in the Securities Servicing space. Stakeholder Management, Led innovation projects, Adaptable to change and ability to manage change, excellent communication skills and people management abilities.
Markets : OTC Derivatives Operations
- Experience into Settlement Operations, Balance Sheet attestation, Control a/c Reconciliations and CASS Client Money and Assets
- Knowledge of global payment systems, TIW, CLS, ECFM, SWIFT,SWIRE and LCH
- Experience in process innovation, design, and digital technology with proven success delivering complex, large scale initiatives
Significant experience with querying and reporting tools such as SQL, Tableau, Qlik Sens
Markets : Markets Analytics & Reporting
- Excellent with Data analysis, data mining and system analysis, Strong business knowledge i.e. Investment Banking, including product, process and system knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of the trade,
- Ability to understand/ work on MS Access Database and SQL would be preferred
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle & Agile methodology lifecyle
- Understanding of the financial services
- industry, products, documentation, and processes will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with complementary communications and presentation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Take lead on process improvement and automation opportunities
Expected to partner with your stakeholders to service the clients. Additional responsibilities may include managing daily regulatory reporting tasks and remediation activities, implementing templates in documentation system for operational use, implementing templates in e-signature platform, testing in UAT /PROD etc.
- Managers of individual contributors or other managers with end-to-end responsibility of one or more processes or regions in client tax operations.
- Understanding of tax forms e.g.: W8, W9 etch , must understand submission and updation if required
- Stake holder management
- Provides subject matter expertise based upon a full understanding of technical, domain, and operational aspects of the function.
- Recommends and implements enhancements and process improvements and may be included in strategic business initiatives.
- Mitigates and escalates identified risks and controls.
- Any taxation experience is preferred, Securities background is a must
Wholesale KYC Operations
- Prior experience in Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in AML/Compliance and KYC
- Understand the firm's KYC requirements when completing documentation
- Ability to identify risks and issues and successfully navigate through to completion, Experience in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track- record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance and KYC Qualifications
What We Look For:
Ideal candidates for the program are creative, innovative team players with analytical, technical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills. Individuals must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively in presentations, expressing complex financial strategies in an organized and articulate manner. The ability to relate well to external clients and internal partners and establishing strong working relationships is a crucial requirement of the program.
Individuals must be on a voluntary career break for at least two years in order to be considered.
The candidates' background and interest will determine where they will be placed within the Corporate Investment Banking & Asset Wealth Management. Individuals with previous (7+ years) experience relevant to the businesses noted above are encouraged to apply.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: Job Description Job Title – Associate Overall 5+ years of experience in Accounts Payable with at least 1 years of Team Handling experience. Role Details - Maintain day to da [...]
Job Description: Essential Job Functions - Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves complex software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, an [...]
Graduates in any discipline, preferably in Healthcare line (Pharma/Bio-engineering/Nursing/etc), 2-3 years experience in the relevant field preferred. Candidates must have good communication skills, [...]
Minimum 2 year experience in US/UK International Voice Inbound : Customer Service, Excellent communication skills required Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹28,000.00 per mon [...]