- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS/jQuery.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across all modern web browsers.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Identify new technologies that improve product development and the user experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with responsive design.
- Source Code control tools experience, especially git.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi All Greeting from Quess Corp Ltd. We are looking for Cloud engineer at Bangalore with 6 yrs to 12yrs experience in UI developer with Angular JS /React JS and redux experience on Quess Pa [...]
Search Jobs Job Description Business summary The world is in the midst of a transformation. Enterprises across the globe are turning to software to change the way business is done. Tod [...]
Introduction As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly [...]
- Native app development with java - Experience with retrofit - Json parsing - Complex UI design - Custom views - API calls, notifications, background services [...]