Who are we and What do we do
InMobi is a global provider of enterprise platform for marketers. Our platforms help Marketers reach nearly 1.56 billion unique users through mobile to help them engage, acquire, re-engage, re-market and retain valuable users. InMobi is also India s first unicorn and one of the only profitable global tech-product companies to emerge out of India.
At 20+ offices across the globe, InMobi employs over 1000 personnel constituting 25 nationalities. Acclaimed for its culture, InMobi has consecutively featured on the Great Places to Work (GPTW) list, with a consistent hold in the Top 50 position for the past two years. Moreover, these accolades are not just restricted to India,
InMobi has also secured a ranking on the GPTW s 2017 China List, a notable feat for an Indian startup.
InMobi has also regularly featured on world disruptor listsMIT Technology Review s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies; Fast Company s Most Innovative Companies for 2016, 2018; CNBC s Disruptor 50 list of 2018, here InMobi was selected amongst a pool of more than 980 forward-thinking and ambitiou private companies across the globe, we now share this space with the likes of SpaceX, Airbnb, Uber and so on.
What s the InMobi family like
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and are on an accelerated path of being a leader in enterprise software for marketers. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise
We offer you an opportunity to work on building enterprise platforms that require you to acquire, hone and demonstrate your engineering skills in designing and solving for complex problems, thereby creating software that creates value for our customers in a very reliable, scalable, secure and AI-first manner. At InMobi, you get to work on cutting-edge technologies, work closely with business teams and grow as an overall technology leader.
Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
About Customer Data Platform (CDP):
(Organize- Integrate- Enrich- Segment - Act on Data- Drive ROI)
- Get Your Customer Data in One Place - Use InMobi CDP to organize first-party customer data across multiple digital touchpoints on a single platform. Capture data across customer attributes such as PI, Anonymized data, location, device ID, online visits, transactions. Have data, will onboard.
- Create a True Single Customer View- Create a unified view of your customer by consolidating and curating user data. Consolidate customer activity into a single profile as they move along the marketing funnel.
- Know More About Every Customer- Combine first-party customer data with second and third-party data to further enrich your understanding of customers. Effectively personalize your marketing communications with these insights.
- Build Unique Customer Segments- Combine your data with strategic data sources such as telco data, e-commerce insights or InMobi network data on the platform. Build highly unique and meaningful segments for media buying, audience extension or customer insights.
- Activate Marketing Campaigns Seamlessly- Benefit from InMobis connected platforms across advertising and marketing clouds. Engage with consumers across paid, owned and earned media channels to maximize lifetime value of customers through personalization.
- Deliver High Impact Messages Through Prediction- Go beyond rule-based automation and optimization technique. InMobis prediction algorithms learn from historical engagement patterns and help pick the channel and messaging that will deliver the highest impact and drive ROI
What will you be doing
- Building InMobi Customer Data Platform, dealing with petabytes of data.
- Innovating new / unique ways to solve known and unknown problems.
- Responsible for solving high complexity issues at a system / domain / vertical level.
- Responsible for resolution/ escalations within the area of expertise.
- Using independent judgment in selection of alternative courses of action.
What do we expect from you
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute
- 4-7 years of strong product development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products
- Good experience in working with Hadoop and Big Data technologies like HDFS, Pig, Hive, Zookeeper, Storm, Spark and NoSQL systems
- Excellent Java programming skills and expertise in multi-threading and performance oriented programming.
- Strong computer fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge technologies around server side development in Java and Big Data
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
- Provide good attention to details
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed system for building audience targeting capabilities
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
Nice to have skills
- Experience of online advertising domain
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments
- Experience in leveraging user data for behavioral targeting and ad-relevance
- Experience of Big Data analytics domain
- Experience of building products that are powered by data and insights
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our Email Marketing Services Experts have proved to our clients with their expertise in the field to convert your visitors into subscribers and customers with intelligent marketing automation. Our [...]
- Arrange and perform all crucial physical educational activities. - Prepare and record all physical educational activities. - Analyze entire physical educational activities along with students. [...]
- Experience with FPGA synthesis, simulation and back end flows. Experience in working with Synopsys Synplify or any other FPGA synthesis tool will be preferable. - Scripting knowledge is desirable [...]
Job Summary - The Lead, Operations Excellence is a critical enablement role within our Operations team in Bangalore. - This role partners with our Operations leadership team to support execu [...]