CloudThat Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Introduction to the Role:
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training Specialist develops and conducts customized technical training programs and consulting for CloudThat. This includes comprehensive curriculum from introductory through advanced levels of technical instruction for Microsoft Dynamics 365. The Training and Consulting Specialist conducts training, webinar presentations, or other types of training to CloudThat customers or employees.
- Strong technical expertise with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in D365 Training and/or Consulting.
- At least one certification in D365.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud computing preferably Azure.
- Experience with Power Platform
- Ability to research, comprehend, and apply new training methodologies and information about the software we sell and train on
- Conduct technical training sessions covering the general usage, configuration, enhancements, support, and Reporting tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Conduct professional corporate training for CloudThat clients across the globe through personal or online sessions
- Consulting for CloudThat s clients all over the globe
- Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Technology or a related field or equivalent experience
Good to Have:
- Experience with C# programming.
- Experience with Office 365 administration
- Certification in Azure
- 3+ years of experience in taking technical training on Microsoft products
- Prior experience or working knowledge of how to design, create and deliver professional corporate training programs, including course syllabus and agendas, participant guides, user guides, exercises including scenarios and solutions, handouts, power point presentations, tests, surveys for satisfaction
- Ability to determine appropriate instructional methods
- Select or develop appropriate teaching aids, such as handbooks, demonstration models, visual aids, and tutorials
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required
Key Personal Attributes:
- A strong 'stage presence' and ability to manage client interactions, requirement gathering discussions, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Proficient in technology consulting, training and development
- A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy
- Proactiveness - Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Details: CURRENT OPENING JOB DETAILS:- Helper’s responsibilities include loading and unloading products by hand or by use of hand trucks, collecting all rejected products upon approval [...]
The Lead Installer is responsible for working as a contributing member of the solar installation crew , working closely with the crew Foreman and leading the mechanical portions of the solar installat [...]
Preferable knowledge of MS Office, Social Media Marketing Strong Communication skills Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure while maintaining flexibility and resourcefulness. Roles and Respo [...]
Successful teaching candidates will be committed team players who are keen to contribute to the development of our expanding and forward-looking school. They must be willing to play a full part in the [...]