The Software Engineer II in UI Specialist is responsible for understanding new functional requirements, wireframes, mockups and convert them into web app with emphasis on performance and Scale. The role should have a good understanding of the technology stack and the product functionality, The product has multiple components spanning Java REST services, Angular JS-based UI and Spark jobs running on Hadoop Clusters. The role is based out of India at the Neustar's office in Bangalore. This role will report to the Quality Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for understanding requirements, wireframes, mockups and convert them into web app
- Develop scalable webapps
- responsible for developing reusable UI component and contributing high quality, production ready code.
- responsible for converting UI design into High quality HTML&CSS; codes, writing the design documents, unit testing cases.
- responsible for interacting with TPMs and eliciting design requirements.
- responsible for front end app ownership and resolving technical issues in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 5-8 years experience in testing an enterprise product
- 5+ years-experience with UI development
- Real world experience with AngularJS
- Familiarity with code organization and tooling, including linting, bundling and testing tools
- End-to-end Web application development experience (you have code in a production system)
- Fluent in semantic HTML and CSS standard methodologies
- Cross-browser development and testing
- Experience integrating with web services
- High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality in usability and experience
- Ability to design, architect and quickly complete projects with minimal supervision and direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate; clear, succinct and persuasive at all levels
- Good written skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Assistant Vice President - F&A; Analytics Leader In this role you will be at the cutting edge of the transformation of finance and accounting. We re looking for an individual who is passionate ab [...]
Manager, MDM We are looking for an Operating lead who would be responsible for MDM delivery & domain expertise and understanding of the Supply chain market place and support the team in completin [...]
AM, Credit Risk - Understanding and analyzing financial statements from annual reports and 10Ks to come out with logical interpretations and trends and preparing credit review reports - Understan [...]
We have an opportunity for Data Entry/ Back-office Work location - Bangalore -Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills. - Soft Spoken and pleasing personality. Job Types: Full-t [...]