Rave Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Technical consultant with MS Dynamics Navision (3-8yrs) (NAV 2013 R2, 2016, 2017, SQL Server, Business Intelligence, RDLC reporting) background,
- having worked on the MS Navision product extensively and done multiple implementation Worked on different Dynamics Navision versions, well aware of customization in Navision, having developed customization from scratch.
- Also have done projects on support, upgrade and Migrations.
- Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it, having exposure to the application support engagement.
- Should have been involved in Designing technical solution coding testing implementation and maintenance of Dynamics NAV ERP.
- Exposure on Migration project. Should have experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision. Must have ability to work and to face customer independently.
- Essential Skills Excellent communication skills to interact with clients during problem and solution discussions.
- - Able to communicate difficult or sensitive information with diplomacy and tact where required Problem Solving Skills Creative thinking while designing solutions to go beyond the already done in order to add value to the solution
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to [...]
What will you contribute Reporting to the Director, DevOps Tools , this role is expected to lead the developer experience and support function. The role is expected to provide critical techn [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - ETL background (controlM and Autosys) - Python pandas hands on exp - API development - Hands on Exp on SQL knowledge - Communication skills , [...]
Introduction As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly [...]