Red Hat, Inc.
Senior Solutions Architect, Application Services - EMEA based
Location Remote Germany
Posting date 1 day ago(1/20/2021 7:35 AM)
Job ID 83796 Category Consulting
The Red Hat Global Solution Architect Assets and Programs team is looking for a practical Senior Solutions Architect specialized in open source middleware and application development to join us. In this role, you will collaborate across all of Red Hat to ensure that relevant technical assets are delivered to Red Hat s presales teams in a timely and differentiated manner. As Senior Solutions Architect, you will design and guide the development of globally repeatable, interoperable Red Hat solutions stacks, validated designs,
proofs of technology, functional demos, and other technical artifacts that meet the needs of Red Hat s field, our customers, and our internal or external technology partners. You should have a solid understanding and practical experience in configuring, integrating, scaling, and upgrading Red Hat s Application Services portfolio. Successful applicants must reside in a country where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities
- Design, create, and deliver validated designs and workshops to enable Red Hat s solutions architects to consistently demonstrate and pilot our Application Services portfolio
- Create and contribute to the development of repeatable implementation methodologies, technical artifacts, and tooling to expand Red Hat s Applications Services footprint, services capabilities, customer engagements, and reduce delivery risks
- Help guide global programs that are focused on improving the solutions architect life cycle at Red Hat
- Source, identify, and promote technical assets that highlight the Application Services portfolio for reuse and scale by the field
- Work closely with presales practice leads, solutions architects, and product managers to ensure successful proofs of technology (PoTs) and a world-class customer experience with Red Hat s application development offerings
- Identify opportunities to build programs that will help create customer trust and be customer centered through the use of our Application Services portfolio
- Demonstrate open source expertise and vision by producing world-class demos, designs, whitepapers, webinars, etc. and by speaking on behalf of global solutions architects and Red Hat at events
- Facilitate technology and design discussions and innovate ideas and plans between global solutions architects and broader Red Hat
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or engineering or comparable field
- Proven and credible practical experience with application and middleware portfolio services delivery
- Previous experience developing enterprise or cloud scale software products
- Proven ability to manage team dynamics, partner, and customer engagements
- Solid communication and architectural design skills
- Implementation experience with traditional enterprise private or hybrid cloud offerings, workloads, tools and technologies like JBoss, Kafka, Node.js, Apache, 3Scale, Fuse, etc.
- Published blueprints, whitepapers, points of view, or reference architectures
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge of cloud technologies and concepts like distributed computing, software defined networking (SDN), software defined storage (SDS), orchestration or automation, scheduling, resource management, high availability, multenancy, virtualization, containers or microservices, serverless, etc.
- 5+ years of experience of demonstrable ability to gather requirements, communicate technical requirements and transfer knowledge to a project team, and communicate effectively with project managers and team leaders, with the ability to guide and coach team members in developing technical solutions
The following are considered a plus:
- Familiarity with Red Hat Application Services portfolio and Middleware and application development
- Practical experience provisioning, configuring, and deploying container based applications, source to image, Gitops
- Experience with with IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS), self service multi cloud management, DevOps delivery, process automation, and service delivery
- Demonstrated open source community participation
- Validated professional consideration, inclusion, and collaboration
- Comfortable and confident operating with little guidance or direction
- Willingness for domestic and international travel up to 30%
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Options ApplyApply Share Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed ,
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Candidates must have 12 months of Banking, Financial services and insurance (BFSI) experience. Since it is an International Chat process, so we need an excellent command of the English language. Pl [...]
Job Role: Outstanding writing skills, communication skill, grammatical ability, and an ability to give attention to detail. Must be research oriented. Experience in writing various blogs, arti [...]
Seeking "Experienced" 2-D Animators (1-6 years) for e-learning videos and course building to work from our Laxmi Nagar office (East Delhi) Job requirements: - Build story board from voice over an [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - High-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours - Create information design concepts by means of maps, story boards, sketches, personas, agile storie [...]