Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
1. Perform high quality clinical data review and identify clinical data insights through patient level review and trends analysis, supporting Interim Analysis, Database and Post Lock activities and facilitate resolution of clinical data issues. Collaborate with relevant line functions to enhance the quality of clinical data review/insights with an emphasis on subject safety and eligibility, data integrity, trend identification, analysis and remediation, and identification of cases for medical review.
2. Contributes to the development the Data Review/Quality Plan (DRP/DQP) and data review strategy, ensuring that protocol-level deviations, eligibility criteria,
study assessments & other aspects of the protocol are implemented consistently across the study.
3. In conjunction with the relevant line functions, may contribute to Case Report Form (CRF) development, and support the implementation of data capture tools.
4. Contribute to and facilitate data review process improvements e.g. identification of delinquent/redundant reports and/or implementation of innovative data analysis processes and tools.
5. May contribute (in collaboration with relevant line functions) to the development of study-level documents, including clinical sections of key regulatory documents, such as Investigator s Brochures, briefing books, safety updates and submission dossiers. In collaboration with relevant line functions, review/write clinical trial documents for study CSR activities, and publications.
6. May support pharmacovigilance activities (e.g., reviewing/contributing to aggregate reports/patient narratives, attendance of Safety Monitoring Meetings (SMT)), if required.
7. Produce training materials and provide training to iCTT.
8. Support/present at study level meetings (Investigator Meetings, Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) meetings or others), as required.
9. Develop subject matter expertise (disease area knowledge, clinical data review tools and/or processes).
10. Contribute to Clinical Development and Analytics (CD&A;) line function initiatives, local and/or global education and process development projects, as required.
Minimum requirements Advanced degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree) is required. Master's, PharmD, MPharm, PhD, MBBS, BDS, MD strongly preferable. Fluent English (oral and written) - >1 year experience in Pharmaceutical industry/ clinical research organization - Basic knowledge in planning, executing, reporting and publishing global clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization.
Work experience in clinical operations preferable. Strong interpersonal skills - Ability to work under pressure - Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills - Collaborates across boundaries for shared success - Resolve issues with minimal supervision and understands when to escalate - Fundamental knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, statistics, regulatory processes, and clinical development process - Strong analytical / computational background - Demonstrates strong Medical / scientific writing skills.
Demonstrates knowledge and application of statistical analysis methodology and can identify trends and analyze / interpret / report data effectively.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for the candidate who were good at handling our clients through emails, calls, chat and various other to increase the leads. Its good if the candidate has a proven experience on handli [...]
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and te [...]
Looking for a Physical Science Teacher (Physics & Chemistry) for our Ghatkesar Hostel Branch. If interested can walkin for interview. Below are the details: Date: March 11, 2021 Timings: 10:00 a.m. [...]
Job description TechnoReach is looking for dedicated employees to work with us Job profile: Marketing and sales executive Education : Any graduate Experience : 2-3 years preferable Skills: G [...]