GANTEC PUBLISHING SOLUTIONS
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Manage print and electronic projects from manuscript through final product submission to printer.
- Effective coordination of copy editing, design, art creation, page layout, authorpublisher review of all materials, and all revision cycles
- Participate in scheduled meetings and work closely with the production staff.
- Create, monitor, and update production schedule
- Forecast any issues and communicate with the publisher promptly
- REQUIREMENTS :
Any UndergraduatesPostgraduates with wide knowledge in the publishing industry. Degree in Printing Technology will be an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing product for the higher education Market & STM.
- Ability to multi-task and manage many projects at one time is a necessity.
- Team collaboration skills with ability to work independently
REQUIRED DISCIPLINES :
Excellent written and oral communication skill
Good presentation skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Delivery Manager Qualification: B Sc, B Com, Relevant Diploma Degrees (CSC, Electronics), BE Responsibility: Business / Customer - Understand and articulate complex problems related [...]
Job Description Job Description The Junior Engineer - GBS Engineering will be based in Chennai .The Candidate is responsible to carry out supplier validation audits, with supplier support and supplie [...]
Job Description Job Description The Junior Engineer - GBS Engineering will be based in Chennai.The Candidate is responsible for Carry out supplier validation audits, with supplier support and supplie [...]
ISO & Documentation Advisor(Job Number: IND0131) Description JOB DETAILS Department: ISO & Documentation Job Title: ISO & Documentation Advisor Reports To (title): ISO & Documentation Project [...]