Pamten Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
This role is primarily a hybrid mobile developer who will be working on mobile applications. The developer would be working with a team that has worked on multiple mobile, internal and external web-based applications.
Candidate must have production experience using hybrid mobile development platforms such as NativeScript, ReactNative, Xamarin, PhoneGap, Cordova, etc.
- Candidate must have production experience using native mobile development platforms such as iOS (Xcode), Android (Android Studio).
- Candidate must have written significant solutions with the language specific to the mobile platform (Swift, kotlin, Java, etc).
- Candidate should write native code or new plugins for NativeScript in a native language.
- It's also important for developers to have experience dealing with the subtleties of mobile devices such as their occasionally connected, responsive layout, and power saving features as well as common ways of working with specific platforms (i.e. CoreData, SQLite, etc).
- NativeScript uses Angular UI as its native rendering engine so developers who have experience with Angular will find it much simpler to use.
- Candidate must have working knowledge on flutter and hands on dart framework.
- Candidate must have experience in TypeScript.
- TypeScript is the core language of NativeScript and the preferred language of Angular (which NativeScript uses by default as it's rendering engine).
- Candidate must have extensively worked with public RESTful interfaces and can describe the tenets of REST, compare REST to SOAP, and describe REST best practices.
- Working knowledge on PII and PHI information on mobile devices and knows how to protect such information in transit to the device and at rest on the device.
- Candidate must have performed primary product development with GIT based source control solutions (Github, Gitlab, etc).
- Candidate should understand concepts such as rebasing, squashing, cherry picking, and tagging.
Other Helpful Skills:
- Candidate should be working with Functional and Unit test-based frameworks to develop automated tests (Mocha, Jasmine, Cucumber, etc).
Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployments (CD):
- Candidate should be working on projects with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab-CI, etc).
- Candidate should be working on projects with container-based solutions (Docker, CoreOS, etc).
- Our team uses Reactive Programming techniques in our mobile application and candidates would do well to familiarize themselves or have experience with Reactive Programming Techniques.
- Our team likes to use the Functional Programming support released recently in TypeScript 2.0 and wherever we can. A candidate should be willing to learn functional programming paradigms or have previous experience with functional programming languages.
- Working on Hybrid/ Ionic App platform and developing the application in collaboration with other team members
- Understanding customer needs and translating that into mobile application framework
- Detailed design and analysis of requirements
- Designing mobile application based on best practices and requirements
- Testing the application and providing support
- Documenting project plan, technical specifications and approach
- Assist in refining and enhancing mobile architectures and frameworks
- Work towards providing clarity in ambiguous environments
Must have skills:
- Know the process of software development so well you can do it in your sleep
- Contributes to architecture, design, planning, configuration, documentation, development deployment of hybrid mobile apps.
- Translates business use cases into a detailed technical design.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, hack-a-thons, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization by identifying bottlenecks and limitations in application development.
- Detail oriented, logical and inquisitive.
- Organized with strong time-management skills.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an agile environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software engineering, or at least four or more years of work in mobile application development and internal or external product delivery.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Do you want to be at the epicenter of cloud computing Azure is at the core of Microsoft's cloud platform and is growing incredibly fast. Azure Application Platform and Serverless team is part [...]
- Minimum 7 years experienced in .Net Core 3.0/MS.NET - Should have advanced knowledge of C# programming, ASP.Net Web API, REST Framework, MVC, MVVM architecture - Understanding of Agile scrum, [...]
Android Developer - 2 to 4 Yrs Job Details Android Developer - 2 to 4 Yrs Job Description Mobile Developer with strong Android development experience in Android studio. Cross platform [...]
What makes you a great fit: - Commercial experience or knowledge with Flutter framework and Dart programming (Mandatory). - Experience with cross-platform, mobile development based front-end tech [...]