who is looking for a good challenge to come and join our dynamic team based out of Mohali
Being part of the Talent Acquisition Team, you would be expected to:
- Identify potential candidates based on job requisitions provided by VMS Portals, Tier 1 Client Hiring Managers using Job Boards, Employee Referrals, Placement Ads, Networking, Cold Calling, and External Placement Agencies.
- Conduct the initial screening to determine suitability and interest of Candidates and provide the Candidates with information on the position and our company.
- Manage and coordinate interviews between Candidates and Hiring Managers
- Extends verbal offers of employment to Candidates in consultation with the Hiring Managers and within the guidelines of Company s Compensation policy.
- Ensure all proper paperwork and documentation is completed for all Candidates throughout the sourcing process.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with Candidates throughout the Recruitment, Selection and Hiring Cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders including Hiring Managers.
- Gathering requirements for consultants from Tier - 1 Vendors of clients, Job portals and other networking techniques
- Updating and maintaining the database for future requirements, generate daily reports and update them
- 3 - 4 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting in minimum 2 or more fields required in
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Knowledge and past use of a server - based applicant tracking system, preferably Job Diva preferred.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi - location level.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Must be consistent in preparing & submitting daily/weekly reports to senior management
- Must be able to achieve monthly and annual recruiting targets set by the company
Skills Required to recruit for
- Networking, Infrastructure, Data architecture, Data Analyst, Data Modeler, System Administrator
- Project Manager, Security Architect, .NET
- Java, .NET, DevOps, Big Data, Release Manager, Scrum Master
- Cloud architects, Cloud Engineers, Java, QA, SAP
- Java, Salesforce, .NET/C#, DevOps(Both Java & .NET/C#)
- Technologies such as Artificial Intelligence based recruiting Platform, ATS, Internal Databases, Cloud based Operations
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Candidate need to counsel & register students for Study Abroad with coordinate admission & Visa filling team. Note : - Candidate Should have Experience regarding Study Visa and capable to handle [...]
About the company: Dovelp IT Services Private Limited is a subsidiary of a UK-based IT company Dovelp Limited. Our services include custom software development, application development, website deve [...]
We urgently need a content writer who is good in english speaking and writing. Following are some of the daily tasks to be performed by content writer. 1. Write technical articles for our blog. 2. [...]
WE NEED A HONEST SMART HARDWORKING PERSON WHO IS READY TO WORK HARD AND BRING IN BUSINESS TO THE HOSPITAL HE WILL BE SUFFICIENTLY REWARDED Contract length: 12 months Job Types: Full-time, Part-time [...]