Shift Timings US EST ( 9 AM - 6 PM), India ( 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM )
HonorVet is looking for a Healthcare Recruiters for US Staffing who is looking for a good challenge to come and join our dynamic team based out of Mohali
Being part of the Talent Acquisition Team, you would be expected to:
- Identify potential candidates based on job requisitions provided by VMS Portals, Tier 1 Client Hiring Managers using Job Boards, Employee Referrals, Placement Ads, Networking, Cold Calling, and External Placement Agencies.
- Conduct the initial screening to determine suitability and interest of Candidates and provide the Candidates with information on the position and our company.
- Manage and coordinate interviews between Candidates and Hiring Managers
- Extends verbal offers of employment to Candidates in consultation with the Hiring Managers and within the guidelines of Company s Compensation policy.
- Ensure all proper paperwork and documentation is completed for all Candidates throughout the sourcing process.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with Candidates throughout the Recruitment, Selection and Hiring Cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders including Hiring Managers.
- Gathering requirements for consultants from Tier - 1 Vendors of clients, Job portals and other networking techniques
- Updating and maintaining the database for future requirements, generate daily reports and update them
- 0 - 4 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting ( Freshers also welcome)
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Knowledge and past use of a server - based applicant tracking system, preferably Job Diva preferred.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi - location level.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Must be consistent in preparing & submitting daily/weekly reports to senior management
- Must be able to achieve monthly and annual recruiting targets set by the company
- B.Sc Anthropology, Bio - Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
- B.U.M.S Unani Medicine,
Skills Required to recruit for
- Well defined Career Path
- Technologies such as Artificial Intelligence based recruiting Platform, ATS, Internal Databases, Cloud based Operations
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CFC is looking for Visa Counselor Graduate with minimum 1 year of experience in the same field. Contact - 8699997767 Disha ( HR) Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month [...]
Designation: Jr. Project Coordinator Experience: 6 months to 1 year(Preffered) Requirements: - Gathering project information and preparing workflow on required activities. - Daily coordinatio [...]
*Immediate Joining* Position: Ethical Hacker Experience - 4 years to 7 years or above Salary - Hike on current Location: Mohali REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB: 1. Perform security assessments levera [...]
We are having a position in our group of institutions for Assistant Professor in Computer Science Department at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran Campus. Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D in [...]