Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the extra mile to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The AMD Debug Tools Team is seeking talents to help develop new SW features to improve the quality of our Security Features. This role offers the opportunity to show off your technical skills such as silicon debugging, solving complex engineering problems and programming in C/C++ code.
In this position you will be working as a member of a high-performing agile team, which will have you working with everyone from SW architects to interns. If you thrive in fast paced, technically challenging environments, where you get to work on a variety of different engineering problems, this could be an outstanding opportunity for you.
- Design and development of tools that will be used in Silicon engineering and Customers environment
- Collaborating with multiple Silicon teams, peers, and partners on tooling solutions
- Researching and prototyping new software features/solutions
- Develop new software features and improvements within pre and post silicon environments
- Participate in design reviews, quality improvements and architectural discussions
- Engage as a teammate, demonstrate AGILE methodologies, and always ready to seek new challenges
- Should have 3 to 6 years of work experience in multiple software engineering projects
- Work experience in C/C++, Dot NET Core (Windows/Linux) technologies
- Very good understanding of C/C++ advanced concepts
- Development experience with Linux and Windows platforms
- Very good problem-solving skills, team player, constantly up/cross skill on modern technologies
- Experience in scripting languages like Python, Ruby, and JS will be a plus
- Experience in GUI programming (HTML, CSS, Js/JQuery, Angular/ReactJs) will be a plus
- Knowledge/Experience in Embedded programming will be a plus
Requisition Number: 81326
Country: India State: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design
Apply now Apply now Apply for Job Enter your email to apply ,
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
EXCITING CAREER AWAITS YOU !!!CUSTOMER SUPPORT-VOICE VACANCY @ TOP MNCS. SALARY 8 LPA. Greetings from PERSONAL NETWORK!!!! Contact HR RAJ @ 9845162196 / 9845043512 For Telephonic I [...]
About Fivesky: We design, deploy, and maintain advanced technologies that enable our customers to achieve operational excellence at substantial OpEx savings. Our core strengths include a conce [...]
Hi All We have an Urgent opening with MNC @ Bnagalore Exp:0.6-1 yrs Location :Bangalore ITs contract to Hire Should have Investment Banking Exp KYC Documentation Exp R [...]
* - Good understanding of IEC60669-1, IEC60669-2-1, IEC60669-2-5, IEC60884 -1 , IEC61010 - Experience in handling & managing global projects with global stakeholders for smart products - Thor [...]