Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the extra mile to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Role : We are currently seeking a highly motivated leader for GFXIP design development in India. Starting with part of Shader & Memory subsystem and expand into other subsystems. In this role, he/she would lead/manage team of experienced engineers in the design and verification of the Ips to continuously innovate to improve PPA (performance, power and area reduction) and meet the aggressive schedules required by AMD programs.
- Build and Lead a team working on the most advanced technology of Shader & Memory subsystem blocks
- Work with North America leadership on strategies to expand scope
- Work in close collaboration with the other leaders in project definition and scoping
- Projects execution from planning, tracking and sign-off, deliver high quality IP for tape-out
- Work with all stakeholders such as lead architects to understand features to be implemented and verified.
- Drive team to meet functionality/performance/power requirements in possible small area meeting all schedules.
- Resource planning/hiring, mentor team members to build up a strong team
- Venture/explore new technologies to improve design and verification quality.
- BS/MS with 12 years of hardware design & verification and leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge on GPU architecture and minimum 5+ years of experience in GPU/CPU design teams
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience either in Shader or memory subsystem aspects
- Proven track record of building and leading teams . Minimum of 3 years of experience in Leading/Managing at least 10+ engineering teams.
- Nice to have CPU architecture knowledge
- Very good knowledge on overall ASIC flow and implications of design and verification on subsequent steps in flow.
- Experience working in hardware and software realms.
- Additional Recommended Skills:
- Superior communication skills.
- Be able to manage functional teams across various geographies.
- Ability to network, build relationships, and drive effective decision-making across multiple functions and levels within the organization and externally with customers.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and juggle multiple work streams to meet tight deadlines.
- Interacting with and guiding a wide variety of internal and external design and verification teams, silicon IP and tool vendors.
Requisition Number: 81692
Country: India State: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design
Apply now Apply now Apply for Job Enter your email to apply
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Experience - 2-4 Years of intensive product/ web application development Required Skills - Hands on experience of MVC, Scripting languages (like PHP) and MySQL Queries - E [...]
Formulating & executing sales strategy in the territory. Develop & appoint new dealers/channels to expand product reach in the market & working in close interaction with the dealers & distribu [...]
DevOps Engineer In this role you will be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of a cloud- based enterprise SaaS solution, deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and impro [...]
Media Applications Engineer 3+ years of experience on video application development Must have worked on media streaming / Media engine development Good knowledge on Audio / Vid [...]