Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the extra mile to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Application Performance Analyst
Application performance analyst is responsible to analyze large application stack and root cause performance bottlenecks. The workloads could span from traditional databases to HPC application to cloud suite.
The role of the analyst is to bring up the workload for consistent performance measurements, do competitive study or study performance KPI, rootcause the performance bottle necks and submit the detailed report. Analyst will also have to extract a simplified test case to show case issues with AMD compiler and AMD s performance libraries if these form the root cause for performance issues. The analyst will also be responsible to bring up customer application stack and reproduce the functional or performance issues reported by AMD customers and work with respective AMD teams to track this bug to closure.
Qualifications / Experience:
- BS and 8+ years experience, MS and 6+ years experience
- Hands-on experience with large application bring up, load balancing and distributed workloads
- Hands-on experience with setting up cluster or multi node interconnected systems
- Hands-on experience in benchmarking and performance analysis of workloads - proven track record with tools and performance analysis of large application stack with expertise in one or more domains like client server architecture, database tuning, application cluster etc
- Excellent programming/debugging skills spanning C/C++/Fortran, Python and Java
- Excellent knowledge of linux OS/kernels, kernel tracers, STAP, virtual environment, multi-core and multi-node system architecture
- Excellent knowledge of compiler technologies, use of optimized libraries, profilers tools
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Awareness and understanding of the Group s business strategy and model appropriate to the role Business Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in [...]
*Solve complex problems related to infrastructure cloud services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence. Design, write, and deploy software to improve the availability, scalability, and ef [...]
Search Jobs Job Description Workspace ONE is a digital workspace platform that simply and securely delivers and manages any app on any device by integrating access control, application mana [...]
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses [...]