Inflow Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Skills required:McAfee (ENS, EPO, DLP) , Firewall, UTM, and NGFW
- Industry exposure:SonicWALL, McAfee, Palo Alto, Fire eye, CyberArk, RSA
- Male candidates prefered
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical environment /Ability to demonstrate good customer diplomacy skills and problem ownership
- Installation / Configuration experience in Networking equipment s like Firewall / IPS/IDS Router / Switches
- Would be added advantages if have experience on UTM products Technical Support
- understanding of DNS / Email / Web protocols
- Provide support to Account Managers and strategic Customers, developing POC's architecting revenue generating services in order to influence sales.
- Conduct technical meetings with customers and partners to highlight our products and solutions.
- Perform design work for partners and resellers
- Conduct technical pilots and competitive reviews
- Hold on- going education sessions with our partners
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system Solaris, Linux or Windows 2000 Administration
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capab [...]
Experience level Early Careers Country India City/State Bangalore Bangalore The Role Typically: Works within standard procedures and work instructions, and under close [...]
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Science [...]
* About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about m [...]